RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Areeb Ashar

RGH2 Convert into Dual Nand?

Hey Whatz up Guys!

I've got a Xbox 360 E, and it is a RHG 2 console. Im on the latest dashboard, and kernel version. The motherboard is is a CORONA. My dashlaunch settings are below. The only thing different in the picture is that ping patch is now enabled.

23wtzm9.jpg

So now, I have FSD (latest), Dashlaunch, XM360, and some other things installed. 

I was wondering, how could I turn my console into a DUAL NAND RGH so I can play online?

Thanks!

You install a Demon, Trident, Cygnos or any other solution for dualboot/dualnand and then flash the hacked nand to the chip and disable the chip while on retail nand...

I honestly have no idea how to do any of this. could you guys tell me? i'd really appreciate it!!

It involves you paying someone to do it for you and will most likely cost around $100

If you have no experiences with hardware modding at the xbox or with soldering, you should either buy a retail console, or pay someone to modify your console with a dual nand mod.