RealModScene
Keyser

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for F3

Yes it does pop up with a window asking if I want to send an error report. The title of this window is Gadabama Getcontentitemsdata. If I say no to this another error apears titled update image folders, error code 3078 The Microsoft access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'mycontent'. Make sure it exists and that the name is spelled correctly.

I'll try putting F3 on a usb stick and give that a go...

Thank you for the continued help

So.. I understand it is possible to just copy my F3 folder to a USB, use GaDaBaMa and then copy the new files back to the Xbox, right?

It sounds way easier than setting up multiple F3 installations for SAMBA.

In the function ContentItemsData it gets the table ContentItems from your F3 database and fills a local table with it's contents.

As the error says that <<The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add>> I assume that some field value extends 255 chars.

The fields with INTEGER type can't be the problem. So it must be a field with TEXT. The only field known to me that usually has more than 255 chars is ContentItemDescription. That's why in Access this filed has MEMO type. So the ones left are:

ContentItemPath TEXT,

ContentItemDirectory TEXT,

ContentItemFileName TEXT,

ContentItemName TEXT,

ContentItemDeveloper TEXT,

ContentItemPublisher TEXT,

ContentItemGenre TEXT,

ContentItemRating TEXT,

ContentItemRaters TEXT,

ContentItemReleaseDate TEXT,

ContentItemHash TEXT,

Now, to solve your problem I would need to know which field it is. The easiest way would be if you share your database. Send me a pm with a link and I'll take a look. (The database is found at F3DataDatabasescontent.db)

@Rafi

Yep, it definitely is much faster than over LAN. I even use the F3 on my USB stick as default (Dashlaunch allows to configure USB devices as well).

If you want to use it to transfer data - then you'll only need to copy the data folder. But your usb stick must still look like

F3

- Data

-Databases

-GameData

You don't need to copy any other paths/files (xex/skins/Tu's etc is not needed). Just keep the folder structure. In GaDaBaMa select the root folder (in the above example F3). It searches for the databases itself.

• Like 1

Hi keyser.... Second time around the program allowed my database to load with no errorrs. The JQE download worked fine but the marketplace download throws up an error just as it finishes. I clicked no to send an error report and then thought I should have noted the error code. Anyway, it mentioned an overflow error and the progress bar is still showing with the last item on the download list but items to download is a zero. The window/progress bar is still displayed and with it being there I cannot select anything from the main window. The only way I can get back control is if I end the process and restart the program, but by doing so the database will not save and I have to start over. I love the program I just think it doesn't like me :)

I'll keep trying but this has happened twice, I just wish F3 had a refresh all function so I don't have to do cover by cover if I can't get your program to work.

Update.....

I tried to end the program by just closing the window and the updated database seems intact, so I will try syncing today

If you do Step2 it will scan the local JPG folders and you should see all downloaded images once it finishes.

You can also add all games to the sync queue through the SQ tab.

Sent from my GT-I9100

• Added Delete obsolete TU
  • Added Allow Samba enabled under Sync
  • Added copy GameAssetInfo.bin (used in enhanced WebUI)
  • Enabled overwrite setting for JPG2DDS and PNG2DDS
  • Added 5 new themes (totally 33 themes to choose from!)

You can't remove them because it wouldn't do any difference. You need to correct your FSD database.

If you mean games with multiple discs then hide them. In Gadabama through manual edit, tab Combobox, automatic. Or in F3, Y (options), move game, Hidden or use the Webui.

If your games appear double after a F3 scan you may need to correct your scanpaths.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

I have problem for selecting "content" folder, after select fsd folder on setting menu...

actually i've been placed (copy) content folder from internal to my ex hdd then selecting that copied "content" on gadabama, but after select the folder it won't being select (showed in the field of "DLC" and "gamesaves") just become blank fields..somebody can help please..thanks..

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you're trying to achieve, but here is part of the code:

For DLC folder (content):

myDLCFolder = myContentFolder & "0000000000000000"

Select Case fso.folderexists(myContentFolder)

Case True

Me.ContentFolder.Value = myDLCFolder

Case Else

Me.ContentFolder.Value = ""

End Select

As you see, if your selection (myContentFolder) + 0000000000000000 does not exist then it will leave the field blank.

For example Hdd1:Content0000000000000000

GameSaves

myGameSaveFolder = myContentFolder & "" & Me.UserSettingGamerProfile.Value

Select Case fso.folderexists(myGameSaveFolder)

Case True

Me.GameSaveFolder.Value = myGameSaveFolder

Case Else

Me.GameSaveFolder.Value = ""

End Select

Here you need to select a profileID from the combobox (under Settings - FSD - GameData - Profile) before choosing a Content Folder.

But once again, your selection (myContentFolder) + ProfileId (from combobox) must exist as a folder, otherwise the field will be blank.

Did you add a game manually? Make sure the game has a TitleId as well otherwise you'll not be able to look for covers for that game.

If that's the case then write down which game gives the error + titleid according to GaDaBaMa.

This way I might be able to recreate the problem.

Looks like the .assets file for Gundam 3 is faulty.Delete or rename that file and try it again.You find the file location like this:Search the game in GaDaBaMaFind GameData folder (above Overview Tab in GaDaBaMa) for example 00000043 = GameIDGo to {F3 install dir}DataGameData{GameID folder}Delete or rename {GameId}.assets

Err: -2147221504 - Cannot compile Select - Statement: database disk image is malformedGetContentItemsData

Jtagged Xenon running 16202, FS3 ver 483, no box covers or art yet, Xbox has no access to network or internet. Removed internal hard drive, opened with Usb Xgaf Gui Version 44. Extracted database to desktop, opened database with GaDaBaMa. Used step 1, only filled in path per pdf, hit x in corner to close step 1 window and proceeded to step 2 and immediately recieved error above.Running GaDaBaMa on Vista, installed both

AccessRuntime.exe

AccessRuntime2010sp1 

Check database files attributes. Are they read only? What do you mean by per pdf?I recommend preserving the folder structure when doing it manually.F3 Data Databases GameDataGesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

I meant per the instructions in the GaDaBaMa 3.0 - ENG.pdf. as I only extracted the data folder and found GaDaBaMa would not recongnise it like that, I had to create a folder on my desktop called FreeStyle and drop Data folder inside of that for GaDaBaMa to find it. I assumed since I extracted the Data folder in its entirety that was all that was needed. I just checked the content.db and settings.db on my desktop and found that neither had the Read-only or Hidden attributes set.

my stucture looks like this on the extracted database on my desktop. This is exactly how it extracted and it matches what I see on hdd.

FreeStyle |_Data  |_ Databases  |_ GameData   |_00000001   |_00000002   |_ Logs  |_ Skins   |_TEMP   |_XlinkKaiData

Don't know if this helps, but I tried again and realized that the window behind the error held a little info......please wait...

(1/4) - F3 Database

importing ContentItemsData... 

Your folder structure is correct.I've seen this error but it was very long ago. Can't remember if it is a wrapper error (dhSqlite.dll) or file error.To make sure that your database file (content.db) has no errors I would need to check it. You can do an integrity check as well with a Sqlite Gui or sqlite.exe.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2