RealModScene
Keyser

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for F3

You need Access Runtime 2013 for the Access 2013 version. If another Access version is detected the installation can't proceed.

So your suggestion of trying the 2013 version won't work? Can I have the full 2010 version installed along with the 2013 runtime version? Otherwise I guess I have to fire up another VM just to run this application.

Seems like it'd be easier for the Freestyle database to be manually manipulated to force path names and image locations. Maybe that's the ticket. I'll just go through the various .db files in the Freestyle directory and see which ones open in Access. If I could see one example table, I could figure the rest out. If they are keeping the images in the database, that's a little more complicated, but still quite doable. Being an old hand at MySQL, maybe I'll try that as well. If you're using Access to manipulate the database, then that's probably what I should stick to.

Okay, had a few minutes to mess with this again, but still not making progress.

Configured a fresh, new, unaltered, VM with Windows XP SP3. Downloaded Access 2010 Runtime and Access 2010 Runtime SP1. Downloaded GaDaBaMa 3.2. Took a snapshot. Installed Access 2010 Runtime and Access 2010 Runtime SP1. Took a second snapshot. Installed GaDaBaMa 3.2. Everything (Access, SP1, GaDaBaMa) installed without error.

Ran GaDaBaMa:

mikks3.jpg

Verified the file exists in C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ado (it does, along with 6 other versions).

What next? This seems like a lot of work for something that does seem to work for some people. How much more vanilla can you get than a fresh install of the OS and nothing else installed except the application?

Thanks.

I checked my environment variables, and noticed %ADO% wasn't set, so I set it to the path above. Same error.

I checked my environment variables, and noticed %ADO% wasn't set, so I set it to the path above. Same error.

The thing is, the .NET framework doesn't automatically get the environment path which is %ADO% due to that, the path won't matter... the error is caused by the code not expanding the environment variable before using it...

The thing is, the .NET framework doesn't automatically get the environment path which is %ADO% due to that, the path won't matter... the error is caused by the code not expanding the environment variable before using it...

I am certainly inclined to agree with you as that %ADO% looks more like what you're saying as opposed to a $ADO which would be more likely a variable issue. But obviously the code is expanding it right on "some" installations, so the code is working in "some" cases. Maybe I'll run a .NET update.

I'm beginning to think it might be easier to bring my 360 to a friends house with Internet and just update my covers that way. I really didn't think this would be that big of a deal. Geez.

Okay, last effort... installed a fresh copy of Windows 7. Installed Access Runtime 2010. Rebooted. Installed Access Runtime SP1. Rebooted. Installed GaMaDaBa. Rebooted.

It worked. The application actually launches and seems to work! I was beginning to wonder if this application was a cruel trick to all the end users, but on April 1st (of all days), I was able to get it functioning.

Now. Figuring out the program is another daunting task. But I won't bore you with those escapades.

Thanks Keyser!

Hello 

I have a xbox 360 with freestlye 3 on the in xbox hard drive 

Do any body khow how to Connect they xbox to GADABAMA to add cover?

Can someone post the installation files somewhere that works?

I went to the GaDaBaMa homepage and the links are to Rapidshare downloads..

Ran the installer from here and got this:

Gadabama.png

Ok im going give this a try Im deployed right now so my net sucks and no way to hook up my xbox 360 to the internet well straight to it.  Someone said I read that you can like hook it up to the laptop but I have no clue how.  But Im going to give this a try and see how it goes or would I be better off just trying to conect my xbox to my computer. 

hi keyser,

i copy freestyle folder from my xbox hard drive to usb.

then get it to GaDaBaMa (God bless you).

after downloading and syncing (step1 ... 4), i notice that only 'data' folder was changed, therefor i replace it with original 'Data' folder in my XBOX Hrad Drive, an restart xbox.

in freestyle i can not see any game cover but there's description , background image is OK.

please help,

I would like to thank you for your effort

i used Freestyle Dash 30Rev402 and GaDaBaMa_3_1_1

Hey Im trying to do the same thing you are how did you copy it to a thumb drive 

• Like 1

I keep getting the same thing I got the other  2.2 to work but  I have FS3 on my xbox so if anyone can tell me how to fix this  step 2 proublem.  Im deployed and I cant connect my xbox to the net but I can on my computer so this program will help me alot thanx.

post-17322-0-14044900-1410944044_thumb.png

I have figured it all out for anyone that needs help let me know LOL that's if anyone still using FSD.

Maybe jut post the solution so it can help others that have the same issue, thanks.

that would help huh I just did what the topic said to do.  But after each installation I restarted my computer.  But still cant figure out how to get the TU to download and some other things Im not a computer guy like the rest of you. 

I'm getting an error (err. 3188) while trying to edit the long description of Call of Duty: Ghosts, it tells me that there's another session open, even after turning off my PC and starting it again.

Hye..why when i install the GaDaBaMa 3.2 after i finished install when i open it say GaDaBaMa can't find and then i press OKEY it closed..Please Help Me..

Hye..why when i install the GaDaBaMa 3.2 after i finished install when i open it say GaDaBaMa can't find and then i press OKEY it closed..Please Help Me..

What is it saying it cannot find?

Hye..Why when i open GaDaBaMa it will say "The Expression you entered has a function name that ..::GaDaBaMa::.. can't find " please help me ?