RealModScene
Keyser

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for F3

I just took a look. I get the same error. I can't open the database with a SQLite GUI either. So the problem is not GaDaBaMa related.

I would suggest the following. Format a USB stick as Fat32 (search for guiformat in this forum).

Connect the USB Stick to your Xbox360 console and copy F3 folder. I think you have to do it from another FSD2/3 install or Xexmenu as copying the databases while in use is not possible.

Connect then your USB Stick to your PC and try GaDaBaMa. If your USB stick is large enough you can use it for sync purposes as well. Depending on your collection you'll need at least 4-16 GB.

I even boot/start F3 with my USB stick.

Looks like USB Xtaf Gui Version 44 was the culprit. I have been away from xbox repairs and mods for a couple of years and assumed that there was better software today then 2 years ago. I downloaded the Xtaf program and it appeared to work well, but obviously not. I just oped the drive with my 2 year old version of xplorer360 and extracted the data folder to my desktop and GaDaBaMa opened it just fine. I had extracted the data folder twice with Xtaf Gui and could not open database. When you said you could not even open the database i figured it had to get corupted in transfer since the install of FS3 is working perfect.Thanks again for your help

Hi keyser, what files should be backed up before using GaDaBaMa, and is there a way to download the manual?

• Like 1

You can backup all your F3Data folder. ..Databases contains the databases which will be modified directly by GaDaBaMa...GameData contains the .assets file for each game. It's a file that has a header and all the images for that game.I've never made any backups of my data except for test purposes. Once you have it running and you know how to use it you can skip any backups.The manual comes with the installation. Just click on the Help button inside the app.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the quick response, two quick questions, why when I choose a cover, I see the entire cover only on the front cover in fsd 3?

GaDaBaMa can only accept 440x600 game covers?

Boxart = only frontCover = full coverYou can click on both in the manual edit form to see which dimensions are supported (written in the title of the file dialog). You can also use JQE360 tab. There you see all options and dimensions once you click on current/all games.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

hi

i arrange my games in FSD Tabs, but when i sync GaDaBaMa, all my effort will be lost and puts their in default Tabs. anyway to keep my games arrangements?

i use GadaBaMa v3.1.1.

Hi

Does it mean that your Tabs table has more rows (content.db)? As far as I remember GaDaBaMa uses the Tabs table. So if you put some games into tabsId 7 and higher they should  work in GaDaBaMa as well. You can test it through the manual edit button. The tab-combobox should have your custom tabs as well.

If not, how do you keep them separate? 

Ah, now I get it. But this is normal behavior. You use GaDaBaMa to manage F3's database and not vice-versa.

In case you would lose your F3 database or you need to recreate it you would want to get your data from GaDaBaMaand not that your data in GaDaBaMa gets overwritten by a faulty database when syncing.You can change the tab of each game through STEP3 (edit button). A dropdown box will show you all the tab options.This way it will change the tab in both databases - GaDaBaMa and F3.

• Like 1

Added GaDaBaMa 3.2 Tutorial YouTube Video. Release coming soon

Is there anyway to install GaDaBaMa on another Drive? (My C: Drive is full)

You can install the application on C: and then mess around with the registry.This is the value GaDaBaMa gets on each start:RegistryValue = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall{3D2E5E45-E7DF-4376-8F43-7DEB26A8143E}_is1InstallLocation"All other folders are based upon that folder. So if you move the whole folder to another drive and change the registry it *should* work.C: was not found in the source code so I guess I always used right(installpath,3) to get the drive letter when necessary.

Manual edit (step3) -> Tab combobox -> select the first ( I think it's called Automatic)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Keyser,

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of software,

I just started to use this today and been downloading covers (sole purpose) as of now.

I copied the whole FreeStyle folder to USB drive, edit, sync and put it back to HDD.

All appears to be ok except the recent game list in the FSD is reset.

Am wondering is there any other FSD setting being reset or only the recent game list?

I am new to RGH itself so I am worried about messing FSD setting itself :)

Hello hihi

Thanks. Recent game list table is resetted after each sync. I think it was introduced back then in 2.0 for some reason. Maybe because I was too lazy to sync that table too. Anyway, the only table that gets resetted as well is TitleUpdates. But not after a sync, only when selecting that option in the TitleUpdates Form (add/delete TUs).

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for Access 2013 has just been released. Full Setup routine for Access 2013 runtime. If you have Office 2013 installed you may need to download this update: KB2767861 as well.

Good to know. Actually, I don't care about the recent game list, it's just I thought I messed things up.

What do you mean the TitleUpdates is resetted as well? It only happen when using GaDaBaMa to do something about TU right?

Thanks.

Yes. But not the TU themselves but the TU table in the sqlite database. This table gets rebuild/updated if necessary when starting F3.

GaDaBaMa has some useful TU functions. Check out the tutorial video.

• Like 1

Hi Keyser,

I am trying to install Gadabama on two differents computer but without success.

The First one is a WinXP SP3, during the install the setup program is trying to download the Microsoft Access 2010 SP1 for US language. This version of runtime is not compatible with a French version of Windows and not compatible with SP3 too.

I can download and install manually from MS website the MS access RunTime 2010 fr for SP3 x86 (32 bits)  (2013 is for Win7) and install it successfully.

Your setup detect the runtime and install gadabama correctly. But when i tried to launch it I reived the error cannot find and execute the macro blablabla....

Question: Is Gadabama is compatible with SP3 MS access runtime 32 bits version for a language different of US ?

Thank for your Help

Hi Again,

I tried to install GaDaBaMa on my second computer, a Win7 64 bits.

Gadabama is not running with MS Access RunTime 64 bits, so for installing the 32 bits version I had removed The Pack Office 2010 from my Windows.

I have Installed the 32 bits version of MS Access RT 2010 and Installed Gadabama after a reboot.

Gadabama A2010 had well detected the runtime and has been correctly installed, but not possible to run it correctly, same Issue and Macro call.

I have uninstall the run time 2010 and Gadabama A2010, i have Installed the runtime 2013 without reboot and Gadama A2013 and it's working !

Conclusion the issue is not comming from the language Fr or Us but I think you appz is linking to a specific version of access runtime so it(s very difficult to install GaDaBama with success ! Difficult and long process !!! for a simple installation.

For French Windows version, I recommend to use the MS Access Runtime 2013 x86 Fr with the GaDaBaMa A2013 installer ... (Uninstall Office before if not a 32 bits and not an 2013 version)

For WinXP SP3 I never success the installation process, the 2013 version is for the latest Windows version like Win7

For that you need to deleiver a new version of GaDaBaMa for a MS Access RT 2010 SP3 not SP1 !

Have Fun with it ,

Bye

Sigh.. where do I start?

Tested: Win XP, 7 32/64 bits

Tested Access Runtime 2010 SP1/2013 32 bits

There is no SP3 for Access 2010.

You are confusing Windows SP's with Access Runtime SP's.

Access 2010 will no longer be supported only 2013. There is a link in the first page that explains why Office 64 bit will not be supported.

The setup routine of GaDaBaMa is very easy can't make it any easier. I could add a wav file of me reading the README text though...

You right, I did confusion between Windows SP version and Access RT SP version.

For me: Win7 Familly Pemium 64 bits + No MS Pack Office installed + MS Access 2013 32bits installed + GaDaBaMA A2013 installed, all it's working fine !

but with WinXP SP3 +  No MS Pack Office installed + MS Access 2010 32bits installed + GaDaBaMA A2010 installed, nothing is working correctly  !

I had downloaded two differents French version of the MS ACCESS RT 2010 for x86 , the version 14.0.6029.1000 (74.6MB) and the version 14.0.4730.1010 (175MB)

the first access RT didn't want to be installed (something like no product found or system not compatible)

I will play with the running version now, thank for your old answer,

BR,

Xavier