RealModScene
remete89

System link buggy on Aurora

Hi Guys! Me and my buddy have been trying to play Diablo 3 RoS on system link, but something strange happens to him: He can join any room, but can't see my game. We tried public rooms, and I can see the others, but he can't. Why is that? Does it have something to do with torrent clients (Ports could be the same) Is it a known issue? Thanks for the replies!

Hi Guys! Me and my buddy have been trying to play Diablo 3 RoS on system link, but something strange happens to him: He can join any room, but can't see my game. We tried public rooms, and I can see the others, but he can't. Why is that? Does it have something to do with torrent clients (Ports could be the same) Is it a known issue? Thanks for the replies!

In most cases it comes down to connection issues with the ISP or incorrect settings, if he can see others but not yours, then it comes down to connection issues between the 2 of you...

Well, I'm not quite sure, but here's what did not help: we added a dmz host, did reset the port forwarding settings, browsed through the xbox settings, reinstalled Xex menu, updated dashlaunch...that's all so far, did not help. Could it be that his internet supplier messes with its ports? (Sometimes we can connect to each other, but it feels like he's blocked time after time without changing the settings)

Well, I'm not quite sure, but here's what did not help: we added a dmz host, did reset the port forwarding settings, browsed through the xbox settings, reinstalled Xex menu, updated dashlaunch...that's all so far, did not help. Could it be that his internet supplier messes with its ports? (Sometimes we can connect to each other, but it feels like he's blocked time after time without changing the settings)

It could be something with the ISP yes, it could also be that he doesn't have the pingpatch enabled, or you don't... verify that it is enabled ;)

Both of us have static ip set and pingpatch enabled. I am sure it has something to do with his provider, is a little local business i believe, so maybe they keep doing this, he keeps calling them for days, no luck. Thanks for the replies anyway  :thumbup:

hi again, im not sure if its OK, but we have a problem here. He did not have virtual servers opened for his xbox, so we did that, and allowed dmz host too. It did not help, but after a short while his router stopped allowing to connect to the internet. How's thaat possible? its a tp-link router. I have dmz and virtual server set up, and this did not affect my connectivity settings though...any help?

hi again, im not sure if its OK, but we have a problem here. He did not have virtual servers opened for his xbox, so we did that, and allowed dmz host too. It did not help, but after a short while his router stopped allowing to connect to the internet. How's thaat possible? its a tp-link router. I have dmz and virtual server set up, and this did not affect my connectivity settings though...any help?

Has he tried to reboot the router? or reset it?

Reboot didn't help, reseting it would take a while, so I wrote him down how and what had been changed when we set up the router, but it takes time for him to do it as he works in 12 hour shifts, which makes it hard :( But all this pain will be gone i believe when he buys a new router, and changes his isp...Those men are the most ignorant barstards i've seen i na while