RealModScene
DaGamingFreak

Manually Adding covers to Freestyle Help Required

Hello,

I am using Freestyle dash 3 and Bakugan Battle Brawlers come up with a cover of Yugioh.

Does anyone know how I can fix this please?

Tried converting to god and the same thing happens.

Cheers

Hello,

I am using Freestyle dash 3 and Bakugan Battle Brawlers come up with a cover of Yugioh.

Cheers

Yes, you can use the WebUI to replace the cover ;)

@DaGamingFreak

first off do a refresh of that games cover art first by using Y button when game icon is highlighted in game list if that fails then

You didn't need to wait a web search would've got you your answer you'll kick yourself as all you do is login to the 360 with your web browser,just type the ip address of the 360 in a web browser..(your 360 ip should be showing at bottom left when booted into freestyle)

The only down side to manually setting the covers is a full game list scan will wipe that cover & it will most probably re show the "no game cover art" a reboot won't reset it well not for me anyway grrrrr

Hello,

Cheers

Okay, so you have to be connected to the internet on your Jtag/RGh console. To check this, go to the main screen of FSD (FreeStyle Dash), and look at the bottom left corner. If it reads N/A, please connect to the internet. Now, if you have a number that looks something like "192.168.0.17", your on track. Now write down the number, so in my case, I would note down 192.168.0.17 on a piece of paper. Now while keeping the console on the home screen of FSD, go to computer. Openup the Web Browser, type in the number you noted down earlier. Hit enter. A weblogin page will open up. It iwill say Freestyle 3 on it. Type in "f3http" without the "" into the password and username. After logon, you will see you Gamertag, and gamerscore. Look at the menus near the top. Hover over "Game Lists", and select the category in which your game is located. Now in the new menu, scroll and find you game. 

After this, do not click on anything, but only on the Game NAME. a New page will open up. Here, you can change the Name, Banner, Icon, Cover, Background, and Description of the game. You will need to have downloaded the proper cover onto your computer. Now in your case, scroll down to the "Full Cover" section, and select browse. Browse and select your proper cover. Now after selecting, and editing whatever you want, scroll down to very bottom and select "Save Details". Done! If you aren't changing anything else, close your browser and restart you xbox. Done!

Wow thanks so much everyone especially Areeb Ashar for the detailed guide I really appreciate all your help.

No Problemo! Here to help! :D

Wow thanks so much everyone especially Areeb Ashar for the detailed guide I really appreciate all your help.

Did you get it done? Like did it work out?>