RealModScene
Swizzy

Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.4b

thanks a bunch. that's very kind of you. But I think I realized the issue here, when I run the NAND flasher from the Dashboard game: is mounted properly.

does it do any harm if I start the NAND flasher like this and not the default.xex root drive kinda way?

Just added a German version thanks to Dr.Gonzo @ http://www.xboxhacks.de/

I need your help!

i have jtagged xbox 360 trinity and i want to update it 17489,i have downloaded simple 360 nand flasher and use it i found updflash.bin but i need cpukey,how to get cpukey?i have use dashlaunch 3.14 and find cpu key xebuild error that cpukey is not valid,what should i do?

I need your help!

i have jtagged xbox 360 trinity and i want to update it 17489,i have downloaded simple 360 nand flasher and use it i found updflash.bin but i need cpukey,how to get cpukey?i have use dashlaunch 3.14 and find cpu key xebuild error that cpukey is not valid,what should i do?

xeBuild or xeBuild GUI?

Do you have a badblock in block 1?

Problem Resolved Swizzy, you gave me the idea to try with another memory device and thats was the problem. I used a 8GB Memory Flash, and the flasher run perfectly. Thank you!

Possibly... something to do with hd formats or even partitions. For example I use a 32gb usb pen drive all the time. Well I formatted one with 3 different partitions and xbox won't read it. Mainly my fat32. Might be the stick tho. Haven't tried again but it should work again with fresh format. My other one still works they're identical.but My external has multiple partitions and no problem so who knows.

Possibly... something to do with hd formats or even partitions. For example I use a 32gb usb pen drive all the time. Well I formatted one with 3 different partitions and xbox won't read it. Mainly my fat32. Might be the stick tho. Haven't tried again but it should work again with fresh format. My other one still works they're identical.but My external has multiple partitions and no problem so who knows.

USB Sticks normally don't support partitions... so yeah... but... Xbox 360 don't support any multi-partition USB device

The above issue was likely a bad USB device in general tho...

Hello there.

I've gat some sort of weird issues...
I'm trying to update the kernel of a RGHed Corona (kernel 17150) to 17511.

I don't have my CPU key and NAND anymore so I've launched S360NF 1.4b to retrieve my key and dump my NAND but... the app doesn't launch the rawdump4G v1 and use the regular rawdump instead.

I've tried the update process all the way to reinject it in the Xbox 360 but it failed (even XeBuild doesn't say anything about the big/small block thing)...

Is there any way to force the rawdump4G process ?

Thanks !

18 minutes ago, Valcryst said:

Hello there.

I've gat some sort of weird issues...
I'm trying to update the kernel of a RGHed Corona (kernel 17150) to 17511.

I don't have my CPU key and NAND anymore so I've launched S360NF 1.4b to retrieve my key and dump my NAND but... the app doesn't launch the rawdump4G v1 and use the regular rawdump instead.

I've tried the update process all the way to reinject it in the Xbox 360 but it failed (even XeBuild doesn't say anything about the big/small block thing)...

Is there any way to force the rawdump4G process ?

Thanks !

Rawdump4G is only for 4GB Corona consoles, it detects these to the best of my knowledge flawlessly, what happens when you do dump the nand with the software as-is? do you get an error? if so - i need to know more about the error to possibly update/fix it

1 minute ago, Valcryst said:

I'll take some photos and report back.

Or, you can just paste the log here, the log contains everything that you see on the screen :)

Ok nevermind...

My friend had bought a 250 Gb Xbox 360 Slim that had been already RGHed and didn't want to tell me the truth (he tought that it would make me mad... as I could care about it ^^; ). When I had launched FSD for a tenth time, I saw that the internal HDD got 250 Gb and could tell that something was wrong (it's way more than 4 Gb isn't it ?).

Thanks a lot for trying to help me, your S360NF is indeed flawless because I could update the kernel just fine XD

27 minutes ago, Valcryst said:

Ok nevermind...

My friend had bought a 250 Gb Xbox 360 Slim that had been already RGHed and didn't want to tell me the truth (he tought that it would make me mad... as I could care about it ^^; ). When I had launched FSD for a tenth time, I saw that the internal HDD got 250 Gb and could tell that something was wrong (it's way more than 4 Gb isn't it ?).

Thanks a lot for trying to help me, your S360NF is indeed flawless because I could update the kernel just fine XD

Yes, 250GB is ~62 times bigger then 4GB ;)

Hello mr. Swizzy i need help with this please we trying yo flash my nand

Simple 360 NAND Flasher by Swizzy v1.2

Detecting NAND Type...
 * Detected MMC NAND device!
 * Entering MMC/Corona v2 [4GB] Mode...

Press A if you want to flash your nand with Rawflash4G v1
Press B if you want to safeflash your nand with Rawflash4G v1 (Dump + Write)
Press X if you want to dump your nand with Rawdump4G v1
If you press anything else the application will close...
Simple 360 NAND Flasher by Swizzy v1.2

Detecting NAND Type...
 * Detected MMC NAND device!
 * Entering MMC/Corona v2 [4GB] Mode...

Press A if you want to flash your nand with Rawflash4G v1
Press B if you want to safeflash your nand with Rawflash4G v1 (Dump + Write)
Press X if you want to dump your nand with Rawdump4G v1
If you press anything else the application will close...
Press Start to flash your nand or press anything else to exit!

WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH YOUR CONSOLE OR CONTROLLER DURING THE FLASH PROCESS!!
The console will power off when it's done!

Checking game:\updflash.bin for spare data... No spare data detected!
 * rawflash4g v1 started (by Swizzy)
Getting NAND Size...
 * Size: 3000000 (48.00 MB)
 * Reading in Image to Memory...
ERROR: Unable to read 0x3000000 bytes from game:\updflash.bin (read: 0x0 bytes)
Completed after 5.00 seconds
Shutting down in 5....4....3....2....1....BYE!Simple 360 NAND Flasher by Swizzy v1.2

Thanks in advance

15 hours ago, RedaMostaganem said:

Hello mr. Swizzy i need help with this please we trying yo flash my nand

Thanks in advance

Seems like your nand is different.. as it is only 0 bytes when its supposed to be 48mb.. would be something else wrong.. nothing with this app

Edit: you should also use 1.4 not 1.2

9 hours ago, felida said:

Seems like your nand is different.. as it is only 0 bytes when its supposed to be 48mb.. would be something else wrong.. nothing with this app

Edit: you should also use 1.4 not 1.2

Thanks felida for your answer

Well i had a problem when i tried to dump my nand, the file was big (48 MB) ,i faced problems with the Xebuild Gui software.

I followed this tutorial :

THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR PEOPLE WHOSE NAND IMG IS 48MB! 

Skip to step 9 if you already have a backup NAND and your CPU key 
1. Boot into XeLL (with the console turned off, press the eject button) 
2. Copy CPU key down onto notepad (if you are connected via ethernet to your network, simply type in the IP address and then copy the CPU key from there; if you are not, manually copy the code) 
3.Download Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2 
4. Place the Simple 360 NAND Flasher folder on your flash drive (after you extracted it from the download) 
5. Launch the default.xex inside the Simple 360 NAND Flasher folder (using xex menu, fsd, etc) 
6. Press X to backup the NAND 
7. Once complete, if the console does not shut down automatically, power down the console 
8. Unplug the flash drive from the xbox and plug into your computer 
9. Launch XeBuild GUI 2.093 
10. At the top of XeBuild, disable failsafe mode 
11. Switch to advanced mode 
12. Under Misc options, check off "Open Parameter/Argument editor prior to starting xeBuild/Python" 
13. Click open next to source file and select your flashdmp.bin (if you get an error, click yes) 
14. Click save next to output path and select the root of your flash drive (save as updflash) 
15. Under Build type, select "Freeboot (RGH 2.0)" 
16. Under Motherboard, select "Corona" 
17. In the keys section, paste your CPU key 
18. In kernel version, select 2.0.16756 (if not already selected) 
19. Press "Generate hacked image" 
20. When the Parameter/Argument Editor opens, under "New Parameter", change "corona" to "corona4g" 
21. Click "Save the new parameters and run xeBuild/Python" 
22. Once completed, unplug your flash drive 
23. Plug the flash drive into your console 
24. Turn on with power button (DO NOT BOOT INTO XELL) 
25. Launch the default.xex inside the Simple 360 NAND Flasher folder (using xex menu, fsd, etc) 
26. Press A to flash the image 
27. Once completed, let the app turn off the console (You will mess up the console if you do not let it shut off by itself) 
28. Unplug your flash drive 
29. Power on the Xbox 
Congratulations, you have successfully updated to dashboard 16756

Source : https://www.thetechgame.com/Archives/t=6513963/how-to-update-a-corona-rgh-4gb-simple-nand-flasher.html

I'll try the 1.4 version and see.

8 hours ago, RedaMostaganem said:

Thanks felida for your answer

Well i had a problem when i tried to dump my nand, the file was big (48 MB) ,i faced problems with the Xebuild Gui software.

I followed this tutorial :

I'll try the 1.4 version and see.

Use jrunner, to build the image

Thank you for this tool.  I used a different NAND flasher while updating a kernel just now and encountered problems.  Switched to this one and everything went fine. 

Hey swizzy I could really use your help I been trying 2 update to 17559 but nothing I do seems so work when I dump the nand I get this error"0x81 seems bad status 0x305" I've try different versions of your simple nand flasher same thing when I made a updflash.bin with that same nand I get this error on xell and simple nand flasher when I try to flash "0x81 seems bad status 0x00000204" I don't know what I means I just know I alway get the red button on boot. I try to fix the bad block's but then I use j runner it say no bad blocks?. I got no plug in and no fake boot animation I don't know what to do plz help my xbox is a xbox 360 slim with 4gb https://drive.google.com/file/d/16pVBkQ6NBbq_gzOz9fuKc2deG54j28Fz/view?usp=drivesdk . Flash:https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qWS_YbxCIVnA4CRlTHogIiFlhzWM-Hs/view?usp=drivesdk . cpukey:https://drive.google.com/file/d/18PiLlAOM06i0skamn9UbBhBa-xLWXCNh/view?usp=drivesdk . Error from dump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YguWmK53RT3gu7Zz-ruVK88MZAuD_Dd/view?usp=drivesdk . Error from flash:https://drive.google.com/file/d/16mB2lbYHNVBnyWhCBsLNyKTKfNwAI-mc/view?usp=drivesdk . My xbox has x360ace chip. https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YJgntQeJzDh94Ubxs25egnZo9Itx0SH/view?usp=drivesdk . https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YJgntQeJzDh94Ubxs25egnZo9Itx0SH/view?usp=drivesdk

On 12/3/2015 at 7:38 AM, Swizzy said:

USB Sticks normally don't support partitions... so yeah... but... Xbox 360 don't support any multi-partition USB device

The above issue was likely a bad USB device in general tho...

Hey swizzy I could really use your help I been trying 2 update to 17559 but nothing I do seems so work when I dump the nand I get this error"0x81 seems bad status 0x305" I've try different versions of your simple nand flasher same thing when I made a updflash.bin with that same nand I get this error on xell and simple nand flasher when I try to flash "0x81 seems bad status 0x00000204" I don't know what I means I just know I alway get the red button on boot. I try to fix the bad block's but then I use j runner it say no bad blocks?. I got no plug in and no fake boot animation I don't know what to do plz help my xbox is a xbox 360 slim with 4gb

Edited by J0hnsn0w

hi guys i want to upgrade rgh2 to rgh3, but i see this warning about v2

** WARNING!! If you don't let the app exit after flashing a corona v2 you will most likely end up with a machine that no longer boots untill you reflash it using a computer!!

is this warning about exiting and launching console? or just about to give software fully completing task?