RealModScene
Jacobkey29

Can't log into xbox unity

thanks for the answer swizzy. i just want to know if everybody can login to xboxunity/jqe360? until last week i could log in but not any more since this week and i wonder, why? any clue about it?

I can log in easily no problems at all...or even better than ever....maybe you are typing the wrong password or username..

I can log in easily no problems at all...or even better than ever....maybe you are typing the wrong password or username..

i double check both accunts  :huh:

I can't login to my unity account after i made it i never got a email sent to activate it either... help?

I can't login to my unity account after i made it i never got a email sent to activate it either... help?

Check your junk/spam folder..

i tried to login 15 times and created 3 accounts and no one is working  :unsure:

Did you activate the account?

i dont know how and i didnt recived any activation i just registered 3 times it says user added and when i tried to log in it says nothing and i checked my email many times. I checked spam too. By the way i contact with admin and he still didnt responsed.

I am trying  2 of my accounts (1 since jqe) LMSGingerzoid and Anotherginger. I have both accounts activated via email and can log in from my laptop, but it won't let me long in on my xbox. This issue has started since I installed the new update 17502 and systemupdate. All went well flawlessly, uptill this point. I have been successful logging in, in the past with the same passwords. Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

I am trying  2 of my accounts (1 since jqe) LMSGingerzoid and Anotherginger. I have both accounts activated via email and can log in from my laptop, but it won't let me long in on my xbox. This issue has started since I installed the new update 17502 and systemupdate. All went well flawlessly, uptill this point. I have been successful logging in, in the past with the same passwords. Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

It's likely a problem with xhttp not being enabled since one of the accounts work fine using F3

Can we play online with this jqe360 thingy?? Or it is just meant for covers

Yes you can.. jqe360 is old now replaced by xboxunity.net.. When you have an account on unity you can play on LiNK on only games that support system link.. Like cod series halo games etc also get covers and TU..

But it is different than xbox live..

• Like 1

I just set up an account for a friend's 360 and can't log in either. Is this because I'm trying to log in from the same IP address as my account, or is there just a waiting period before the account is activated?

I just set up an account for a friend's 360 and can't log in either. Is this because I'm trying to log in from the same IP address as my account, or is there just a waiting period before the account is activated?

You get an e-mail that you need to click a link in to activate the account, it has nothing to do with the ip etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thanks for the quick response :D

Edit: It looks like Unity might not be sending the registration emails out. I've tried to register two accounts using two different email accounts and the confirmation never came in. It's not in spam either.

What e-mail provider did you use? Did you use the same one both times? I will ask the server guy to look into it when i come home if you haven't received anything by then...

Sent from my SM-G903F

It looks like Unity might not be sending the registration emails out. I've tried to register two accounts using two different email accounts and the confirmation never came for either of them. It's not in spam either.

Update: Got the email. Third time's a charm.

Hi. I can not enter xboxunity from the console. The following message is displayed

" An error has occurred in obtaining API Key. Please try again later ".

Good evening I created a new account

(dizzy69) buy have not recived my account activate email . Iv checked spam and inbox but no joy .

Thanks for any help in advance

Sorry to add to the mess, but I'm having issues on mine as well.

Username: Canadro

I setup an account back in the JQE360 days and I believe this is the one - I was logged in on my console for the longest time but haven't had internet for over 6mo . Now when trying to get onto the site I get "Login failed"

I reset my password, received the email, and same thing.  I've tried with/out capitalization on my username (first letter would be the only thing caps), but no use.  I've verified all of my other usernames I've had aren't already registered, and frankly don't want to re-register since I would have to setup a new email account to accomplish that.

I see many saying "contact the administrator" - ok, there's no contact info on the unity page, no pin in the unity forum here on who the admin is, and no mention in any of the other login error posts about who to contact other than "the admin".  Please help? Lol.

Thanks in advance!

I need help I can not enter my account of unity through the web and even if I lose my password, the email sent to me with the new password does not work.

My username is FeArCxDxGx.

Hi. I can not go to xboxunity even after a password reset. Username vogd.

2 hours ago, Vogd said:

Hi. I can not go to xboxunity even after a password reset. Username vogd.

Your password found in the email or Check spam .....used it to enter, and then change it if you want as you want

4 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Ваш пароль в электронном письме или Проверьте спам ..... использовал его, чтобы войти, а затем изменить его, если вы хотите, как вы хотите

Login failed. Please Try Again