RealModScene
Jacobkey29

Can't log into xbox unity

Hey, my little sister can't login into unity. The account is "DR4CHE" and the new send password-reset doesn't work.

Edit: A short summery:

Yes, we use the EXACT password.

Yes, we tried it at the console and at xboxunity.net.

Yes, we tried to request a new one. It didn't work. (three times)

Aaaaaand I tried the same with my account and it worked well. So I'm not the problem. :-)

POR FAVOR NO SE QUE HACER E CONFIGURADO MI CONSOLA DE XBOX CON MUCHOS TUTORIALES Y LO UNICO QUE REBOTA ES EL INGRESO DE MI NOMBRE DE USUARIO Y CONTRASEÑA EN EL ACCESO DE UNITY EN LA XBOX.

CUAL ES LA CLAVE QUE DEBO INGRESAR LA DE JQE O DE REALMODSCENE?

DE ANTEMANO GRACIAS Y OJALA ME PUEDAN AYUDAR YA QUE LLEVO UN TIEMPO BASTANTE LARGO INTENTANDOLO.

POR FAVOR NO SE QUE HACER E CONFIGURADO MI CONSOLA DE XBOX CON MUCHOS TUTORIALES Y LO UNICO QUE REBOTA ES EL INGRESO DE MI NOMBRE DE USUARIO Y CONTRASEÑA EN EL ACCESO DE UNITY EN LA XBOX.

CUAL ES LA CLAVE QUE DEBO INGRESAR LA DE JQE O DE REALMODSCENE?

DE ANTEMANO GRACIAS Y OJALA ME PUEDAN AYUDAR YA QUE LLEVO UN TIEMPO BASTANTE LARGO INTENTANDOLO.

ENGLISH PLEASE, AND DON'T USE ALL CAPS AS IT MAKES YOU SEEM VERY ANGRY WHEN YOU SPEAK ON THE INTERNET!

Hello, same Problem as the others. Could you be so Kind to check my account.

My old account is user name: Stifting (new Password requested and received, but I couldn't logon.

The new one is user name: Suicidexbox (didn't received a Validation mail, but user ADDED).

Access not possible from PC and XBox360 for both account.

When possible, please delete the new account for Suicidexbox and reactivate/repair the Stifting account.

Thank you in advance.

Hello again, please ignoremy request. I found the activation mail in my Spam Folder (sorry).

Now it's possible to logon with Suicidexbox!

Kind regards

Stifting

Ok, my other Problem with covers and TU's is also solved. I'm using Aurora and everything is fine! Nice Forums, there I found the hint with the covers and TU' and Aurora!

Nice Job which you are doing here. Thank you. But if you want you can delete my old account Stifting. Really!

Hi guys

I have the same problem than other people are complaining 

I have 2 usernames on xboxunity 

fabriciosga and fabriciosga000 both are registered and confirmed and logs perfeclty on web site, but when I try to use jqe360 o xbox 360 console , appers the same message : can't connect , chcek user and password.

I`ve checked the password but the problem remais.

Please help.

Hi guys

I have the same problem than other people are complaining 

I have 2 usernames on xboxunity 

fabriciosga and fabriciosga000 both are registered and confirmed and logs perfeclty on web site, but when I try to use jqe360 o xbox 360 console , appers the same message : can't connect , chcek user and password.

I`ve checked the password but the problem remais.

Please help.

Make sure your console isn't being blocked and that you are using a recent version of FSD/Aurora, old FSD versions don't work anymore, and older versions of Aurora requires XHTTP to be set to true in the dashlaunch config (newer versions does this automatically for you and restores the setting on exit)

Thanks for your answer 

I've forward the ports 1000/1001 and the tests shows pass.

My FSD is 3.0b rev 775

Dash launch 3.10

My xhttp is enabled but I can't log on xboxunity ....

What I need to do ?

Thanks for your answer 

I've forward the ports 1000/1001 and the tests shows pass.

My FSD is 3.0b rev 775

Dash launch 3.10

My xhttp is enabled but I can't log on xboxunity ....

What I need to do ?

Make sure the DNS's are working correctly and that you type in the password exactly like you do on your PC, perhaps try simplifying your password a little?

hello friends I have a problem as it is to get the api key JQE my user LegentOfDragon eh tried in various ways by which fsd I have to put the email ** e-Mail removed ** and pass all right gives me everything but when dawn and voi I want to log in unity with the same data that are or email mentioned or my user LegentOfDragon my password and resets it in unity because if I recognize the email account and sends me the new pasword and all right do not understand why I can not login in unity for putting me there is a problem try again later or something like two days and so I think the rest I have everything right can someone give me a solution or failing to give me the key api ?? Greetings!

Edited by Swizzy

hello friends I have a problem as it is to get the api key JQE my user LegentOfDragon eh tried in various ways by which fsd I have to put the email ** e-Mail removed ** and pass all right gives me everything but when dawn and voi I want to log in unity with the same data that are or email mentioned or my user LegentOfDragon my password and resets it in unity because if I recognize the email account and sends me the new pasword and all right do not understand why I can not login in unity for putting me there is a problem try again later or something like two days and so I think the rest I have everything right can someone give me a solution or failing to give me the key api ?? Greetings!

It's quite enough with asking the question in one thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6390-error-api-key/#entry54630, i've even replied there already for you before you posted this one... is my answer not good enough for you?

I created the account on xboxunity.net ,I can't sign in on my computer either no matter what I do. I'm typing the username FeyzerGUI and password in exactly the same as I did when I registered it. And nothing works

I created the account on xboxunity.net ,I can't sign in on my computer either no matter what I do. I'm typing the username FeyzerGUI and password in exactly the same as I did when I registered it. And nothing works

Did you activate your account?

Hi i registered in xboxunity but i havent recieved confirmation email can u check this ? nickname: angelegendary

Have you checked your junk/spam folder?

hey i am having a similar problem like the other guys,i forgot my user name,i think it is Manji karasu or manjkarasu7,i have been trying to use the password they send me through  email,but i doesn t say my user name,it only says hugo costa,can you guys help?

hello.

Please, I have an account but can not access it . I can not log in.
I have not received any mail activation .
therefore , I can not log on xboxunity .

my account is johny khan.

Hello,

ive got the same problem with everyone with my girlfriends account Nerilkanz

I never recieved any activation email and cannot log in as a result, ive tried resetting password twice and recieved those emails fine

ive checked junk/spam folder and no email recieved!

i cant connect to unity either way (xbox or computer)

i even tried to reset my password but still no luck

by the way my user name is ShunnedMovie552

i have the same issue, any admin help you? no admin have answer any issue since january!!!

i have the same issue, any admin help you? no admin have answer any issue since january!!!

I answer alot of questions, just not so many unity specifics (mostly ignore ones i can't do anything about such as username changes and having no activation mail)

Sent from my SM-G903F

I answer alot of questions, just not so many unity specifics (mostly ignore ones i can't do anything about such as username changes and having no activation mail)

Sent from my SM-G903F

thanks for the answer swizzy. i just want to know if everybody can login to xboxunity/jqe360? until last week i could log in but not any more since this week and i wonder, why? any clue about it?

Sorry, no i don't know why it doesn't work :(

Sent from my SM-G903F