RealModScene
Jacobkey29

Can't log into xbox unity

yes i can everything except connect unity :D this is so weird. i can try these dns. i connect lan and wireless by bridge for internet. because i dont have wireless xbox. did you put any dns lan settings or wireless settings or bridge settings *

i did it finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D i installed media center to my pc. i configure it with my xbox and i opened media connection with my xbox and i did it :D

i passed every test :) thank you for your help. but i cant download covers how can i do it ?

So, you're now able to connect to unity? have you tried using the function i mentioned?

how can change background ? i put a lot of jpeg on aurora/background , but icant see and apply xbox

0.4b is required, did you put them in the backgrounds folder? if so; just press B then go to "Theme" and you'll find it ;)

Unity with approved wallpaper uploads would be awesome. Managing things without filemanagers is easier for people

Unity with approved wallpaper uploads would be awesome. Managing things without filemanagers is easier for people

There might be more stuff added to unity later on, but... for the time being we've only got covers and TU's

can't login too, username: Deluxe23

i had sent me a new passwort, but it dont works too :-(

can u fix that  ? :)

can some admin check why my account dont work , tried to reset my password but not working

username : Orcman

I have also problems for requesting the API key on Aurora. Filled in the API key manually, but it fails when I try to download the cover art. Really sucks, was working really nice on FS3 (with JQE)  :crybaby:

Username: BA360

If someone can check why it is not working, would be great!

hi, i registered on http://xboxunity.net/ as vic123456.....as yet i havent received my email notification.......can anyone help?? t.i.a.

vic

Did you check your spam/junk folder?

Cant login. Tried password reset. Still not working 

Edit: NVM. Miss read the spelling of my username

Hi to all.

I have the same problem. I login without problems on Unity trought the web but not using Aurora and fail to get API Key.

I have not received any confirmation/activation eMail and nothing is insid the spam folder.

Can  you check my user, please?

User: karumero

Thank you in advance.

Hi to all.

I have the same problem. I login without problems on Unity trought the web but not using Aurora and fail to get API Key.

I have not received any confirmation/activation eMail and nothing is insid the spam folder.

Can  you check my user, please?

User: karumero

Thank you in advance.

If you can login on Unity there's nothing wrong with your account... you should check that dashlaunch is installed and that you are using the latest version of Aurora... and of course, make sure you have internet connected to your console :)

Hi guys! i have also that problem and i am reseted my password and it still dont works,username : lovac1

Hi guys! i have also that problem and i am reseted my password and it still dont works,username : lovac1

Does your account work on http://xboxunity.net ?

Hi, i received a new password in my email account but the am still not able to login to xboxunity.net. I have type the password which was sent to me correctly but it is still not work. I still need help please. my username is edosei2002.

Hi, i have a problem with my acount i will registrered buy ne page say "this user name is already exist" no problem, i recover my pasword to my e-mail and i copu the pasword of the e-mail a i try log in but no hapend nothing, My acoun tis Flame Lord Elite thanks in advantage.