RealModScene
Jacobkey29

Can't log into xbox unity

hello 

i have thes problame too

my username is sher1115

i cant login whit the pasword so i clicked on changh pasword

i get the mail whit the new pasword bot i still cant login

I re-sent your activation email. Your email is not confirmed.

i still have noting on mail

Have you checked your spam/junk folder aswell?

If so; we'll need to verify that you didn't do a typo in the e-mail address :p

Have you checked your spam/junk folder aswell?

If so; we'll need to verify that you didn't do a typo in the e-mail address :p

hehehe its was on spam folder 

I returned to deny entry site xboxunity before if he could help me could enter correctable problem

excuse the translation use google translator

I returned to deny entry site xboxunity before if he could help me could enter correctable problem

What seems to be the problem? I can't tell what you need from that translation :/

al intentar entrar a xboxunity me dice falla al intentar entrar y antes si podía entrar, esta es la segunda vez que pasa la otra es con la cuenta de JQE360.com donde me registre la primera vez alguna sugerencia para soluccionar este problema

when trying to enter xboxunity fails when trying to tell me earlier if I could get in, this is the second time it happens the other is with JQE360.com account where I record the first time any suggestions to this problem correctable

al intentar entrar a xboxunity me dice falla al intentar entrar y antes si podía entrar, esta es la segunda vez que pasa la otra es con la cuenta de JQE360.com donde me registre la primera vez alguna sugerencia para soluccionar este problema

when trying to enter xboxunity fails when trying to tell me earlier if I could get in, this is the second time it happens the other is with JQE360.com account where I record the first time any suggestions to this problem correctable

Did you activate your account? (check your spam folder for an e-mail from xboxunity.net)

hi, i have also unity login problem ? can you send activation mail for mahmutt or crashris ? ****** or ******. and i tried livestrong disabled and xhttp enabled but didnt work. both them enabled, again didnt work. i am crazy about that unity. please help. added launch ini file for you

launch.rar

hi, i have also unity login problem ? can you send activation mail for mahmutt or crashris ? ****** or ******. and i tried livestrong disabled and xhttp enabled but didnt work. both them enabled, again didnt work. i am crazy about that unity. please help. added launch ini file for you

If your account haven't been activated yet, that's why it's not working...

can you send activation mail to me please ?

JPizzle checked, your one e-mail that was registered at all has already been approved/activated... so, it's not a server side problem, it's probably a problem with your connection (does it even let you download covers?) or it's something with your password (make it easier to type and try again?)

my password only has number and letter. i cant download covers. and my network works great what is the problem else _

my password only has number and letter. i cant download covers. and my network works great what is the problem else _

If you cannot download covers it's because xhttp is disabled or you are having connection problems to the internet, without internet you cannot access LiNK, and without xhttp the networking features don't work (FTP does, but it doesn't use xhttp at all)

i can trysome settings thanx for helping

I'd recommend updating to 0.4b, it have a new feature which enables this feature for you on startup if it's off... if it still doesn't work, it's a connection problem in your network...

nope. it didnt run again. icant get any positive result.

This means your console have no access to the internet, and you need to fix that...

problem is what can be ? i could login to fsd 6months ago but jqe change unity, and i cant get online anymore. how can i fix this problem ? 

problem is what can be ? i could login to fsd 6months ago but jqe change unity, and i cant get online anymore. how can i fix this problem ?

I don't know, but if you cannot download covers it's because your console isn't connecting to unity properly... and if it cannot connect to unity you cannot use LiNK or anything related to it...

i looked on my original xbox settings from wired connection. and i saw i can get access xbox live . but icant acces to my pc. i tested but its failed.xbox -lan-internet-xboxlive succesful. but xbox -lan-pc failed ?

i looked on my original xbox settings from wired connection. and i saw i can get access xbox live . but icant acces to my pc. i tested but its failed.xbox -lan-internet-xboxlive succesful. but xbox -lan-pc failed ?

The later is normal...

Are you sure it can't download covers? try using the function to download missing assets...

yes i am sure absolutely

Try changing your DNS settings to:

8.8.8.8 <--- primary

8.8.4.4 <--- secondary

If it still don't work, your ISP is probably blocking you for some reason, but that's kinda weird as you can clearly access the site (you're here!)