RealModScene
hepy

"Plugin update requiered to connect to link"

Hi, i know this is a common issue but i tried a lot without success. When i try to connect to link (in COD black ops II) i get this message: "Plugin update required to connect to link" (error f3000004). When i try to update, it says there is nothing to update. I have "get beta updates" enabled, i tried also to delete "freestyleplugin.xex" with no success.

Any idea?

I really tried to search in a lot of sites but i couldnt solve it by my self...

Thanks!

(Sorry for my bad english.. im from Chile)

Edit: i replaced the plugins folder manually, but still not working (i downloaded the latest fsd release)

Edit: i replaced the plugins folder manually, but still not working (i downloaded the latest fsd release)

Did u load that plugin???

ahedy7u6.jpg

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I already did that, didnt worked. I transfered the complete folder but i had to put my old data folder into the new freestyle folder, because this new folder didn't included a "data" folder. I also moved my old syslink.dat (to plugins/userdata) because this file was missing in the new freestyle (without this file i cant get into system link when i press the xbox button)

I already did that, didnt worked. I transfered the complete folder but i had to put my old data folder into the new freestyle folder, because this new folder didn't included a "data" folder. I also moved my old syslink.dat (to plugins/userdata) because this file was missing in the new freestyle (without this file i cant get into system link when i press the xbox button)

The data folder is generated when you first start it, at the very latest it's generated when you add scan paths and it starts scanning for games...

the syslink.dat file should be downloaded from xboxunity.net, that's why it's not included with the release (it's not going to be up-to-date for very long anyways, and it should be downloaded on first connect, if you can't connect it's not going to be of any use anyways)