RealModScene
InfoManBR

How to add games covers

Well I uploaded a ton and can only find like 4 out of the 25 or so I uploaded.

Ocassionally i don't see all the covers that was uploaded until a couple of hours later or so... that's what happened this time around, just be patient...

All of your covers should be approved now...

Ocassionally i don't see all the covers that was uploaded until a couple of hours later or so... that's what happened this time around, just be patient...

All of your covers should be approved now...

Oh cool, I wonder what the issue could be :)  

Swizzy: I uploaded covers for Just Dance 2016, WRC 5 and Lego Dimensions yesterday. I did it twice since the first version is not correct. It may seem like duplicates but its not. If you check the log i have uploaded another versions some minutes after the first ones. Can you delete the first ones and approve/publish the second, correct versions please??

Swizzy: I uploaded covers for Just Dance 2016, WRC 5 and Lego Dimensions yesterday. I did it twice since the first version is not correct. It may seem like duplicates but its not. If you check the log i have uploaded another versions some minutes after the first ones. Can you delete the first ones and approve/publish the second, correct versions please??

I don't see timestamps, i do however see the ID if i mess around it, however i didn't really look that closely at them, probably should have as you're generally not one of the ppl that upload the same cover several times in a row...

Can you check the covers that are on the site now in your name and see if they're the correct ones? if not; tell me which ones aren't and i'll delete them for you and approve a new set

All 3 is the wrong version :) Delete them and i'll upload again...

I messed up with my template in Photoshop. Have created an own custom template which is used and then i add different front images but the position wasn't 100% right.. i will check for future covers so they're right before upload.. i intend to upload a lot more :)

I've uploading a cover to xboxunity and the game became existent at the beginning of the site but the cover does not appear :sweat::sweat:

They need to be approved by an admin/moderator before they show up

Sent from my SM-G903F

On 7/31/2016 at 9:01 AM, Swizzy said:

They need to be approved by an admin/moderator before they show up

Swizzy

Hello, please approved on http://www.xboxunity.net/ Russian cover for FIFA 19 Legacy.Edition cf544c069c9c8885f41c64e1826d98ec.png

and Title Update 1 for FIFA 19 Legacy.Edition

FIFA 19 TU 1
TU_12K22FP_000000O000000.0000000000086
Title ID: 454109F9
Media ID: 36E7F2EE
CRC32: BAF6888A
MD5: D347D54F294A1DD8D3CC4AF561747C25
SHA-1: D8CB68A2123A6C342A0CD6EB8265122D318B8520

https://mega.nz/#!M4wjmRKA!QNjzRcEjzsM4O03XlI6ei7QWHOBI42bnIUnreU8b4Nc