RealModScene
InfoManBR

How to add games covers

You login to xboxunity, and go for "Upload", then upload the cover... once you've uploaded it wait for me or someone else to approve it, and it should automatically download if there's no other cover... otherwise you'll have to use "Push to Xbox" on the site and let aurora download it... this takes about 5 minutes

You login to xboxunity, and go for "Upload", then upload the cover... once you've uploaded it wait for me or someone else to approve it, and it should automatically download if there's no other cover... otherwise you'll have to use "Push to Xbox" on the site and let aurora download it... this takes about 5 minutes

Sorry,my english is not good, The question is "how to add this title,this title canot exist in the site, about the cover i already know. :)

Hi,

Just wanna know when uploaded covers is approved? Uploaded a few custom "Lego" covers and one for Skylanders Trap Team. Site says at date the title is updated recently but my covers is not there for download. Am i doing something wrong?

Hi,

Just wanna know when uploaded covers is approved? Uploaded a few custom "Lego" covers and one for Skylanders Trap Team. Site says at date the title is updated recently but my covers is not there for download. Am i doing something wrong?

How long ago did you upload the covers?

en que carpeta se guardan las imagenes ya instaladas porfavor contesten

folder where the images are stored and installed please answer

mi ingles no es bueno

Skylanders yesterday and the other ones like 2 hours ago!

I'll check shortly... but basically, we (me and the admins pretty much) check Unity when we have some spare time to kill, i try to check every couple of days atleast... sometimes i check several times per day... sometimes it takes a few days... but... we will check, if your covers haven't been approved within a week it's either because we didn't approve it (something was wrong/bad with it) or some else which i cannot explain to you :(

en que carpeta se guardan las imagenes ya instaladas porfavor contesten

folder where the images are stored and installed please answer

mi ingles no es bueno

They're stored in a special format in Data\GameData\TitleID_DBID\

I'll check shortly... but basically, we (me and the admins pretty much) check Unity when we have some spare time to kill, i try to check every couple of days atleast... sometimes i check several times per day... sometimes it takes a few days... but... we will check, if your covers haven't been approved within a week it's either because we didn't approve it (something was wrong/bad with it) or some else which i cannot explain to you :(

They're stored in a special format in Data\GameData\TitleID_DBID\

Great! See they're online now :) Tnx... did upload some more even hehe :)

Swizzy: Uploaded antoher FIFA15 cover, looks like its the same one but its a different font on "Xbox360" to match the fonts used on other covers. Can you please approve this too? :)

Considering making other covers too, this was fun and it looks really great hehe!

EDIT: My cover to "Smurfs 2" doesn't load properly at the website. When doing a preview of it site tells me "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Can you have a look at this too?

Swizzy: Do you have a chance to look at those games? FIFA15 and The Smurfs 2 ?

Swizzy: Uploaded antoher FIFA15 cover, looks like its the same one but its a different font on "Xbox360" to match the fonts used on other covers. Can you please approve this too? :)

My cover to "Smurfs 2" doesn't load properly at the website. When doing a preview of it site tells me "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Can you have a look at this too?

i deleted the faulty cover, can't see any covers to approve

I re-uploaded the faulty cover, "The Surfs 2" and uploaded again a FIFA15 cover, same as the other one i did but with a different font for "XBOX360" to match the other ones.

EDIT: Also uploaded Genesis360, Fceux, Final Burn Alpha and Snes360 covers. Only Snes360 is showing. What about the others? Used a template from a thread here, were they rejected or what did get wrong? :) Want those covers in my dashboard :)

I re-uploaded the faulty cover, "The Surfs 2" and uploaded again a FIFA15 cover, same as the other one i did but with a different font for "XBOX360" to match the other ones.

EDIT: Also uploaded Genesis360, Fceux, Final Burn Alpha and Snes360 covers. Only Snes360 is showing. What about the others? Used a template from a thread here, were they rejected or what did get wrong? :) Want those covers in my dashboard :)

If they're not there, and you didn't do it like today... they probably were rejected, mostly when this happens it's either because they're for a specific game (and not for the Emulator), you set it as official (they're never official when for emulators really) or you forgot to change the title you were uploading for (it happens alot when ppl do batch uploads)

** Edit: **

After closer inspection i see them listed, just not working... this means they were for some reason corrupted during the approval process, or not copied for some reason... when a cover is rejected it doesn't even get added to the list... when they don't show when you scroll through the list it's either a temporary server error (that it doesn't get loaded properly) or it's corrupted/lost

If they're not there, and you didn't do it like today... they probably were rejected, mostly when this happens it's either because they're for a specific game (and not for the Emulator), you set it as official (they're never official when for emulators really) or you forgot to change the title you were uploading for (it happens alot when ppl do batch uploads)

** Edit: **

After closer inspection i see them listed, just not working... this means they were for some reason corrupted during the approval process, or not copied for some reason... when a cover is rejected it doesn't even get added to the list... when they don't show when you scroll through the list it's either a temporary server error (that it doesn't get loaded properly) or it's corrupted/lost

Should i re-upload? Cause the only one that was added was for Snes360.. the other were exactly the same design :)

Should i re-upload? Cause the only one that was added was for Snes360.. the other were exactly the same design :)

Yes, re-upload them, make sure to select the correct emulator and so on (double check before submitting)

Snes360 cover was corrupted, didn't display correct when downloading it into Aurora. I re-uploaded it but it seems like its the same one, but its not. The white fields was transparency in the first one, these are just pure white. Can you remove the other one Swizzy and add this one instead?

Snes360 cover was corrupted, didn't display correct when downloading it into Aurora. I re-uploaded it but it seems like its the same one, but its not. The white fields was transparency in the first one, these are just pure white. Can you remove the other one Swizzy and add this one instead?

Done :)

Done :)

Great!

Not right section in the forum... Aurora is great but i really miss one thing. Its not possible to connect with Xbox360 Content Manager to view, upload etc. XBLA, saves, content. I need to start FreeStyle Dash every time to get the SMB connection to work. Is this a feature thats coming? Also it would be great if i can change the time for Aurora to look for new covers pushed by Unity, 5 mins is a little bit long :)

Great!

Not right section in the forum... Aurora is great but i really miss one thing. Its not possible to connect with Xbox360 Content Manager to view, upload etc. XBLA, saves, content. I need to start FreeStyle Dash every time to get the SMB connection to work. Is this a feature thats coming? Also it would be great if i can change the time for Aurora to look for new covers pushed by Unity, 5 mins is a little bit long :)

It's being worked upon yes, the reason we chose 5 minutes is because we don't want to have alot of ppl connecting to unity constantly while using Aurora to check for pushed covers... maybe we could add a manual override to be used when you know you've pushed covers for instance... make it a suggestion in a new thread and we'll look into it :)

It's being worked upon yes, the reason we chose 5 minutes is because we don't want to have alot of ppl connecting to unity constantly while using Aurora to check for pushed covers... maybe we could add a manual override to be used when you know you've pushed covers for instance... make it a suggestion in a new thread and we'll look into it :)

Tnx for info.

Trying to add a cover for GTA V but i have a media id thats not listed. Dunno how to add a new media id to existing title? Should i upload to an already existing id?