RealModScene
InfoManBR

How to add games covers

Tnx for info.

Trying to add a cover for GTA V but i have a media id thats not listed. Dunno how to add a new media id to existing title? Should i upload to an already existing id?

MediaID doesn't matter for covers, only TitleID matters, MediaIDs are added by TitleUpdates

MediaID doesn't matter for covers, only TitleID matters, MediaIDs are added by TitleUpdates

Great, tnx!

One last problem. Uploaded a cover to NES emulator FCEUX. My Aurora is downloading one of the covers as default cover. However, when adding my own cover from the site to my que Aurora won't download it. Trying to add it again at the website in a couple of minutes tells me its already in the que, fine... waiting for like 5-10 mins its possible to add again to the que but Aurora won't download it! Why?

Great, tnx!

One last problem. Uploaded a cover to NES emulator FCEUX. My Aurora is downloading one of the covers as default cover. However, when adding my own cover from the site to my que Aurora won't download it. Trying to add it again at the website in a couple of minutes tells me its already in the que, fine... waiting for like 5-10 mins its possible to add again to the que but Aurora won't download it! Why?

Odd one, it should download it... make sure you chose the same entry it was downloading a cover for...

Entry?

Yeah, the database entry, each Title is a database entry... but, it seems to only be one... not sure why it's not downloading correctly...

Yeah, the database entry, each Title is a database entry... but, it seems to only be one... not sure why it's not downloading correctly...

Well can't figure out why either.. possible to add it local?

Well can't figure out why either.. possible to add it local?

Not with Aurora =/ but it showed you a proper cover right?

Not with Aurora =/ but it showed you a proper cover right?

Yes, the title has a total of 4 covers (my upload included) and it has downloaded one of these when i added the emulator to the xbox hard drive. Selecting a new cover for it and maybe one other title gets the result when Aurora starts downloading covers pushed by Unity it won't add the emulator cover but the other one/s if i selected more than just the emulator...

Guys

Trying to add this image for NFL Tour, have reduced size but i keep getting invalid type or size error. Anyone advise?

Images have to be 900x600 (900 pixels wide, 600 pixels high)

Excellent, thanks mate. Have just uploaded it :thumbsup:

And i just approved it for you :)

Admin,

Can you please add:

Gears of War 2 en-JP 4D5308C8, and assign some available covers to this Title ID?

This version is not availabe in XboxUnity.

Thanks

Admin,

Can you please add:

Gears of War 2 en-JP 4D5308C8, and assign some available covers to this Title ID?

This version is not availabe in XboxUnity.

Thanks

I've added it for you, but you'll have to upload covers yourself...

But I have to upload acover to xboxunity but it didnot appear please i want to a solution for this :turned:

:turned:

Every cover that's uploaded goes through a approval process where one of the admins/moderators of xboxunity looks at the cover and check if they follow the guidelines, nudes will NOT be accepted for instance, then there's a few things about quality of the covers... we're not going to accept banners, it should be an actual cover, we also don't accept covers uploaded for the wrong game or covers that already exist for that game...

If you find that your cover don't appear within say a week, it's likely been denied during this process, or there was a server error during the upload or something, if that happens you can contact me sending me a link to the cover you've uploaded and ask...

Every cover that's uploaded goes through a approval process where one of the admins/moderators of xboxunity looks at the cover and check if they follow the guidelines, nudes will NOT be accepted for instance, then there's a few things about quality of the covers... we're not going to accept banners, it should be an actual cover, we also don't accept covers uploaded for the wrong game or covers that already exist for that game...

If you find that your cover don't appear within say a week, it's likely been denied during this process, or there was a server error during the upload or something, if that happens you can contact me sending me a link to the cover you've uploaded and ask...

Thank you: but I downloaded animaniacs the great edgar hunt but this game doesnot have a cover :blushing:

Thank you: but I downloaded animaniacs the great edgar hunt but this game doesnot have a cover :blushing:

Covers don't end up on xboxunity on it's own, somebody upload a cover that is 900x600 in size to the site using their account... then we approve it if it follows the guidelines

Popular games tend to have covers uploaded before they're even released and they also tend to have a TON of different covers...

Swizzy, quick question please, is it possible to chance a cover directly from within Aurora, or do I have to push via xboxunity site?

Hello,

having prepared a HD version of StarSing for XBox360, I will wish to add the covers associated with this TitleID: FFFSHD01 (hoping I can take it, if not, thank you to tell me that I can add).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Whenever I try to upload a cover it just hangs and doesn't actually upload the file.  Just shows that I have it selected and for what title but doesn't go anywhere.

Whenever I try to upload a cover it just hangs and doesn't actually upload the file.  Just shows that I have it selected and for what title but doesn't go anywhere.

How long have you tried uploading it? if you've only tried recently it might be that it's been uploaded just not yet approved by anyone...

How long have you tried uploading it? if you've only tried recently it might be that it's been uploaded just not yet approved by anyone...

Well I uploaded a ton and can only find like 4 out of the 25 or so I uploaded.