RealModScene
InfoManBR

How to add games covers

Good moring! I've read the forum threads, but I still do not understand how do I put covers on games that are missing in Aurora. Tried to upload via the Unity Web site, locate the game, for example: Bakugan â„¢: DOTC, only when I Upload this game does not appear, but the other Bakugan (Battle Brawlers), that this is not what I want to add cover. Please guide me if there is way or not, I'm doing covers upload some games that Aurora is not displaying in my console. Would like to collaborate with Unity / Aurora community by adding covers games that are not showing up.

Keep up the excellent work from you in the Aurora and thank you for your attention.

• Like 1

If you upload covers to xboxunity they won't become available until the admins have approved it, and that can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of days, it all depends on when they have time to check your request

If you upload covers to xboxunity they won't become available until the admins have approved it, and that can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of days, it all depends on when they have time to check your request

i like to make covers, and its posible i would like to help in the approval process if its possible

and dometimes when i upload a cover apear this

The requested content cannot be loaded.

Please try again later.

here is some work i have already upload to unity

http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=7388

http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=7387

http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=6089

http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=6091

http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=7151

Okay. I managed to add the cover of a game I wanted.

How do I add a name of a game that is not on the list to then I add the cover? Thank you for your attention.

Okay. I managed to add the cover of a game I wanted.

How do I add a name of a game that is not on the list to then I add the cover? Thank you for your attention.

Click on your name, click on "Add Title", from, here you can search for the game, if it's listed on Xbox.com it should also be listed in the search results, if not... you'll have to speak to a Unity admin

Up to the point of locating the name of the game I managed to get. In case I am trying to add the cover for the game BAKUGAN: DOTC. When I go to Add Title locate it normally. And after that what do I do? If I click on it the message appears: "Error Adding Title Bakugan â„¢: DOTC is the wrong title." What do I do now? Thank you for your attention.

Up to the point of locating the name of the game I managed to get. In case I am trying to add the cover for the game BAKUGAN: DOTC. When I go to Add Title locate it normally. And after that what do I do? If I click on it the message appears: "Error Adding Title Bakugan â„¢: DOTC is the wrong title." What do I do now? Thank you for your attention.

I tried doing it myself aswell, notified the admin, he looked into it and found that it's already there, just not displayed for some reason, he's looking into that as we speak... should be resolved soonish ;)

** edit: **

Problem solved, i've added the title for you ;)

Edited by Swizzy

XBLA Beats Of Rage is also missing,need that title added & i'll upload the covers,boxart,icon,title description only thing i don't have is a banner

XBLA Beats Of Rage is also missing,need that title added & i'll upload the covers,boxart,icon,title description only thing i don't have is a banner

You got the title id?

The 360 port by A600 is from OpenBor, a enhanced version from the original homebrew created by Senile Team. There are a lot of mods, with differents characters, music and stages.

010.gifcrisis14.gifArt%20of%20Fighting%20-%20Beats%20Of%20R

Playing OpenBor or Streets of Rage Remake (xbox 1 vers.) on 360 is awesome for fans of beat 'em up, sorry for the offtopic.

• Like 1

i wondered where it cam from as i couldn't find it on the piratebay & openbor looked like it was only for pc,i thought it was dl with the other xbla stuff i (air quotes) "borrowed" hehehe,so there's an original xbox version too you say,looks like i got some tracking down to do

Reading posts I noticed that if a title is not on Xbox.com, it's not searchable on XboxUnity. Can I make a request to add a title to Unity? I could not find it on Xbox.com. Thanks in advance!

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade

Namco-Museum-Virtual-Arcade-XBOX360-DVD-

Release Date: Nov. 4, 2008
Developer: Namco
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Genre: Action
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish & Italian
Title ID: 4E4D87F3
Media ID: 3F82BD11

Description: More than 30 classic Namco hits and new retro revivals come together for the ultimate arcade collection. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade features hit games including including Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Mr. Driller Online and Galaga Legions. Each Xbox LIVE enabled game features unique online leaderboards and artwork mimicking their original arcade cabinets. Post your high score online to see where you rank against the rest of the world.

Reading posts I noticed that if a title is not on Xbox.com, it's not searchable on XboxUnity. Can I make a request to add a title to Unity? I could not find it on Xbox.com. Thanks in advance!

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade

Namco-Museum-Virtual-Arcade-XBOX360-DVD-

Release Date: Nov. 4, 2008

Developer: Namco

Publisher: Bandai Namco Games

Genre: Action

Languages: English, German, French, Spanish & Italian

Title ID: 4E4D87F3

Media ID: 3F82BD11

Description: More than 30 classic Namco hits and new retro revivals come together for the ultimate arcade collection. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade features hit games including including Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Mr. Driller Online and Galaga Legions. Each Xbox LIVE enabled game features unique online leaderboards and artwork mimicking their original arcade cabinets. Post your high score online to see where you rank against the rest of the world.

Added, there is however a specific thread for this =)

Added, there is however a specific thread for this =)

Yeah sorry, I came back to to edit my post to say I saw the "Request missing titles to be added" thread. Apologies! Btw. you're fast! Thx a lot!

i have added nba live 2007 i hope you check it and aprove it so i have a image :)

It's approved

Hi again Swizzy, thanks for adding Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade so quickly :) I had time to make the covers following your guideline and uploaded them. I hope I did it correctly?

Hi again Swizzy, thanks for adding Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade so quickly :) I had time to make the covers following your guideline and uploaded them. I hope I did it correctly?

One of two covers was ok, the other one... did you look at the example of rejected covers? yours is similar...

** Edit: **

I've added your rejected cover as an example of things we will not approve, not to be mean to you or anything, it's just... sometimes a picture says more then just words :)

Basically, when you upload a cover... do so with common sense, is this cover going to look ok on your console? would you want a cover that looks like this? no? then don't upload it...

Edited by Swizzy

One of two covers was ok, the other one... did you look at the example of rejected covers? yours is similar...

** Edit: **

I've added your rejected cover as an example of things we will not approve, not to be mean to you or anything, it's just... sometimes a picture says more then just words :)

Basically, when you upload a cover... do so with common sense, is this cover going to look ok on your console? would you want a cover that looks like this? no? then don't upload it...

I don't mind using my uploaded picture as a rejected one. It's just that the cover you used was called Banner.jpg, so clearly not to be used for a FullBoxArt cover. I just uploaded all cover-types which are needed on the game page in the WebUI. Was that not the idea of uploading covers? Or only the FullBoxArt one?

This is what the game-page looks like in FSD, to me it looks just fine, and I uploaded these exact pictures.

0000000020141106022807857.jpg

I don't mind using my uploaded picture as a rejected one. It's just that the cover you used was called Banner.jpg, so clearly not to be used for a FullBoxArt cover. I just uploaded all cover-types which are needed on the game page in the WebUI. Was that not the idea of uploading covers? Or only the FullBoxArt one?

This is what the game-page looks like in FSD, to me it looks just fine, and I uploaded these exact pictures.

0000000020141106022807857.jpg

Unity only have the full box-art, no banners or anything like that, banners, backgrounds and icons all come from xbox.com for as long as they still have them available...

So indie stuff is not available?

For example all indie game covers are not available.

I also miss for alot of homebrew stuff covers. FFPlay for example.

So indie stuff is not available?

For example all indie game covers are not available.

I also miss for alot of homebrew stuff covers. FFPlay for example.

Make covers for them? Homebrew needs to be added by staff (admins and mods) i'm a moderator on Unity, so i can add titles (manually) and/or approve/reject covers...

Tell me which homebrew you have covers for, and i'll add them to the database so you can upload your covers, indie games should be searchable and addable by yourself i believe, if not, tell me which indie games you've got covers for along with what TitleID they have and so on so i can add them to the database aswell...