RealModScene
daviddjh

Problem joining games on link.

Ok, so I set everything up for link and when I click test, everything passes. When I go to a game, I click guide and go to System link then join a lobby on the same TU. Once I click System Link > Join Game, nothing shows up. I have tried this on BO2 TU18, MW3 TU23, MW2 TU8. Please help, thanks! 

Note: I don't have any DLC, I dont know if that would matter or not?

First of all u need to check link users currently available are not for your game,if they available means u need to check what kind tu they are using so goto Xboxunity.net use sort and filters choose sort by content link users,,after that u can see available users on link for your suitable game afterthat click link tap check which tu they are using???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Ok, so I set everything up for link and when I click test, everything passes. When I go to a game, I click guide and go to System link then join a lobby on the same TU. Once I click System Link > Join Game, nothing shows up. I have tried this on BO2 TU18, MW3 TU23, MW2 TU8. Please help, thanks! 

Note: I don't have any DLC, I dont know if that would matter or not?

Once you join a room in the LiNK menu you go back to the game and search for a game in the systemlink menu.