RealModScene
JAVF319

New HDD in FAT32 doesn't show in my FSD 3.

So this is the problem: Im trying to connect another SATA HDD to my RGH console using an USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA apapter, the case is that my console can't see my new hard drive but it shows the message box saying that a new device has been mounted in the system. I can't transfer any files to the disc or from the disc cause like said i can't see it.

I tried using NTFS format at first, then FAT32 and lately restarting the box and nothing changes. 

Do i need to save a special or something? Thanks for your future help.

And by the way the HDD it's a laptop drive, Fujitsu is the brand and 80GB is the capacity, formated to FAT32 and works on windows perfectly. 

I'm thinking it's something to do with the power from the USB 2.0 via the xbox 360 to the drive IDE/SATA adapter. Can you power it another way....get rid of the IDE/SATA adapter...... maybe a SATA adapter that has it's own power...

U need to format your sata HDD via your console andthen don't try to format via pc if u want to transfer your game to hdd use administrator mode via horizon, normal mode can't detect your hardrive

Your game was should will be god format,,If u want to transfer xex format to hdd ,FTP is oly way but it's take long time

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

U need to format your sata HDD via your console andthen don't try to format via pc if u want to transfer your game to hdd use administrator mode via horizon, normal mode can't detect your hardrive

Your game was should will be god format,,If u want to transfer xex format to hdd ,FTP is oly way but it's take long time

Only if you use it on the SATA port, however... this guy is saying he's using a USB -> IDE/SATA thingy...

In this case remove your HDD USB adapter ,,, and check what is your hdd port ? ide or sata

In this case remove your HDD USB adapter ,,, and check what is your hdd port ? ide or sata

I think he wants to use it as an external hdd...

I think he wants to use it as an external hdd...

Then why he try to connect usb to sata/ide???

--------------------------------

Just format your drive via easus formatter tool for fat 32

This drive was not detect you original dash if U want to play via original dash ,u need to use xex menu,

Transfer your xex games to hdd.

It should be work

Then why he try to connect usb to sata/ide???

--------------------------------

Just format your drive via easus formatter tool for fat 32

This drive was not detect you original dash if U want to play via original dash ,u need to use xex menu,

Transfer your xex games to hdd.

It should be work

http://www.satacables.com/SATA-Hard-Drive-to-usb-adapter/SATA-IDE-ATA-66-ATA-100-ATA-133-COMBO-ADAPTER/sata-ide-combo-adapter-for-harddrives-sata-drives-ide-drives.jpg <--- i meant one of these, as you can see it has USB in one and, the end you plug into your computer or whatever device you want to use it with and SATA/IDE in the other end, the end you put in your harddrive/other device with one of these ports

http://www.satacables.com/SATA-Hard-Drive-to-usb-adapter/SATA-IDE-ATA-66-ATA-100-ATA-133-COMBO-ADAPTER/sata-ide-combo-adapter-for-harddrives-sata-drives-ide-drives.jpg <--- i meant one of these, as you can see it has USB in one and, the end you plug into your computer or whatever device you want to use it with and SATA/IDE in the other end, the end you put in your harddrive/other device with one of these ports

Oops,,sry for the misunderstanding[emoji15]