RealModScene
balintzozo

Updating problems

Hello everyone. I was trying to set up LiNK yesterday, after manually installing fsd 3 rev 775 i managed to open ports and connect to jqe360, but when i  tried to access the gaming rooms i saw that there is no link icon in the guide menu. Some other forum said it may be because of the fsd plugin is not loaded. Tried loading it on my box but it just says it's not loaded. I tried deleting it and have it re-downloaded by updating. Now the REAL PROBLEM is that my console isn't showing any updates even on an older dash. (Though i get cover and title updates) What could be causing this?

!!!!SOLVED!!!! Don't know how but the plugin is now loading, LiNK appears, even tough i don't know how to get in an online match. Olny tried RDR

Edited by balintzozo

Hello everyone. I was trying to set up LiNK yesterday, after manually installing fsd 3 rev 775//

Now the REAL PROBLEM is that my console isn't showing any updates 

ans :bacause you are already in latest version f3,,

even on an older dash//

ans: because u need to enable beta updates

but when i  tried to access the gaming rooms i saw that there is no link icon in the guide menu

ans: did u check your all connection was passes in verfy tap

i  think u sill didn't configure anything for system link

fitst u should check the verify tap

where do i check that?

but anyway why isn't this piece of crap checking for updates (i also have an older, 2.2 dash, and it's not checking for updates on that either)

but anyway why isn't this piece of crap checking for updates (i also have an older, 2.2 dash, and it's not checking for updates on that either)

because u need to enable beta update in your f3 settings

make sure your ping patch is enable

but i deleted the plugin so it could update itself, but the console isn't checking for any updates. it never did since it was glitch hacked

Your systemlink tap was still invisible in your systemlink game ,,may I right??

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

If u r using unwanted plugin such like xbls, xbdm and crack. Means jus Remove it

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

it's not working with dashlaunch :( and btw the picture i linked was not of my console. i just din't understand what you wanted to say

where do i check that?

2.2 can't update to F3 due to it beeing far to old...

Point your freestyle plugin in dashlaunch setting in plugins section, this way it will load during boot and stays resident in memory. I hope this will help.

It's not a Dashlaunch plugin, so Dashlaunch won't load it...