RealModScene
Shuraim Ahmet

Can't see join game.

Hey guyz i configured everything and tests have passed to but still i cannot see join game on the game menu despite of selecting lobby and room of same TU. plz help.

Hey guyz i configured everything and tests have passed to but still i cannot see join game on the game menu despite of selecting lobby and room of same TU. plz help.

You are 100% sure the TU is active? and some games have different play modes, make sure to check the correct one for the room you're in...

You are 100% sure the TU is active? and some games have different play modes, make sure to check the correct one for the room you're in...

Im playing red dead redemption TU8 and COD Ghost TU15 I see players with same TUs for red dead redemption but can't join. 

users are not available in RDR then how can u join wwith them

RDR:

red.png

red.png

cod ghost :

deactivate your tu and then start your game ,, most of people available in tu0  few people available in tu16

cod.pngcod.png

users are not available in RDR then how can u join wwith them

RDR:

cod ghost :

deactivate your tu and then start your game ,, most of people available in tu0  few people available in tu16

Thanx a lot mate that ws really helpful.