RealModScene
Thorz

After updating to 0.993 get no CPU or DVD key from XeLL

Hello

Have a Trinity 4GB. I updated yesterday from kernel 15574 to 16747 using xeBuild_GUI_2.093. Everything appears to be running fine except for XeLL.

XeLL 0.991 was running ok and showing me all the normal info, including my 2 keys.

XeLL 0.993 does not show any of the keys. It appears to hang after SATA device at ea001200

My ATAPI DVD is identified by XeLL as HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N

I think I have read something about a bug on this version of XeLL and Hitachi drives. Is this the reason to this happening?

No USB device has been connected to the console at boot.

Hello

Have a Trinity 4GB. I updated yesterday from kernel 15574 to 16747 using xeBuild_GUI_2.093. Everything appears to be running fine except for XeLL.

XeLL 0.991 was running ok and showing me all the normal info, including my 2 keys.

XeLL 0.993 does not show any of the keys. It appears to hang after SATA device at ea001200

My ATAPI DVD is identified by XeLL as HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N

I think I have read something about a bug on this version of XeLL and Hitachi drives. Is this the reason to this happening?

No USB device has been connected to the console at boot.

XeLL v0.993 doesn't support Hitachi slim drives, i've somewhat fixed that issue with 0.994 which i haven't released yet due to having more fixes to do before releasing it... aswell as doing more tests...

Where is the promised xell 0.994 that was not a problem when booting xell HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N ? :huh:

Where is the promised xell 0.994 that was not a problem when booting xell HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N ? :huh:

considering you posted a question in a 1.5 year old thread, I would assume it isnt coming, or it was decided that it wasnt worth the time, as there are versions that will work with your console. ;) The people that should be upset are the ones with caronas, because as I recall, libxenon and xell dont support the sound chipset on those boards, or maybe it was the video, but I know that the video was fixed in 0.993.

• Like 1

considering you posted a question in a 1.5 year old thread, I would assume it isnt coming, or it was decided that it wasnt worth the time, as there are versions that will work with your console. ;) The people that should be upset are the ones with caronas, because as I recall, libxenon and xell dont support the sound chipset on those boards, or maybe it was the video, but I know that the video was fixed in 0.993.

I decided it's not worth the hazzle of debugging with people that don't give me a straight answer of whether it worked or not... since i don't have the effected hardware...

I never promised anyone i would release 0.994... there are several builds, and you can download the code and compile yourself

Sent from my SM-G903F

I decided it's not worth the hazzle of debugging with people that don't give me a straight answer of whether it worked or not... since i don't have the effected hardware...

I never promised anyone i would release 0.994... there are several builds, and you can download the code and compile yourself

Sent from my SM-G903F

People are bad ... but not all  :unsure: I would personally like to see a bug that removed the obligation to HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N not have to unplug for booting xell :thumbup:

Google translate...

People are bad ... but not all  :unsure: I would personally like to see a bug that removed the obligation to HL-DT-STDVD-ROM DL10N not have to unplug for booting xell :thumbup:

Google translate...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2207-xell-reloaded-v0993-with-corona-video-support-released/page-4#entry41900 or http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2207-xell-reloaded-v0993-with-corona-video-support-released/page-4#entry49555 You can try those, if they work, great...