RealModScene
Areeb Ashar

Fatal Crash Intercepted upon Launch of GTA V

Hey there!

As the title states, I'm having problems!

When I load the game, after the second picture in the "LOADING STORY MODE" place, I receive error saying ""FATAL ERROR INTERCEPTED"", and then I am sent back to the dashboard (FSD 3).

HELP!

Delete any TU's you might have installed, make sure to have Disk1's content properly installed and run Disk2 only, make sure you are on version 16203 or above (you should probably use 16747 as your kernel)

If you are still having issues, do what JPizzle said, if it still don't work put your launch.ini on pastebin and give us a link to it so we can check your Dashlaunch settings

Thanks dudes, but re extracting didnt help, and im on the latest everything. and i dont know what you said about anything after that. and how do i give a link so you can see my dashlaunch settings? heres some pics though.

23wtzm9.jpg

"Upgrade" to 16747, that's the latest officially supported dashlaunch/xebuild version...

Also, disable xbdm.xex

"Upgrade" to 16747, that's the latest officially supported dashlaunch/xebuild version...

Also, disable xbdm.xex

hmmm, where do i disable xbdm.xex, and how do i upgrade?

You are already too advanced version

3adumume.jpg

Goto your dashlaunch plugin settings and disable xbdm.xex

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

hmmm, where do i disable xbdm.xex, and how do i upgrade?

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ <--- how to upgrade

etheir delete xbdm.xex from your hdd or edit your launch.ini and remove the "plugin1=hdd:\xbdm.xex" entry

etheir delete xbdm.xex from your hdd or edit your launch.ini and remove the "plugin1=hdd:\xbdm.xex" entry

And what will this do? Just curious...

Also, im on the latest already.

And what will this do? Just curious...

Also, im on the latest already.

Updating to 16747 might solve the problem, 16756 isn't officially supported yet... and... the patches are known to have been causing issues for many ppl...

Disabling XBDM.xex is also a good thing because it has aswell been known to cause issues for some...

Updating to 16747 might solve the problem, 16756 isn't officially supported yet... and... the patches are known to have been causing issues for many ppl...

Disabling XBDM.xex is also a good thing because it has aswell been known to cause issues for some...

Hmm, alrighty. I did what was recommended, unfortunately, no luck, just got worse. Now it is happening on GRID as well! Except for GRID, its when a race is loading! Please help!

Hmm, alrighty. I did what was recommended, unfortunately, no luck, just got worse. Now it is happening on GRID as well! Except for GRID, its when a race is loading! Please help!

Then you need to check your game data... something's wonky with it...

it seems to me that you have some kind of corruption going on... i'd try to salvage whatever data you can, and do a slow format of your harddrive then formatting it again in the 360 as i guess it's on your internal harddrive?

it seems to me that you have some kind of corruption going on... i'd try to salvage whatever data you can, and do a slow format of your harddrive then formatting it again in the 360 as i guess it's on your internal harddrive?

How to perform slow format?

How to perform slow format?

Just format it in windows and uncheck "fast format"