RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Poi

LiNK in Aurora

Okay so first of all if this has been asked I am sorry I did a quick look and didn't find it. Onwards to the question.

I am considering changing from FSD to Aurora and the main feature I use in FSD is LiNK. All I want to know before I switch is this. Is LiNK supported in Aurora or is it planned to be supported in the near future?

In Aurora LINK support :)

Awesome now I can switch to a new dashboard. Thanks for the reply.

Hi so can we connect to link with aurora

Yes, you can connect to LiNK with Aurora because Aurora uses the F3 plugin (which is where the LiNK stuff is located)

think there is a something wrong if i am not mistaken. Aurora just looses connection from link very often. i check my internet connection and its always on. 4Mbs internet connection. Any solutions? Sorry if i posted in the wrong thread.

LiNK in Aurora is the exact same as LiNK is FS3, nothing has been changed.

think there is a something wrong if i am not mistaken. Aurora just looses connection from link very often. i check my internet connection and its always on. 4Mbs internet connection. Any solutions? Sorry if i posted in the wrong thread.

Your connection directly by UTP cable or Wifi? (in my case wifi connection fail ramdomly, the problem is not Aurora xD!) All my friends have connection by UTP cable and they never loses the connection.-