RealModScene
ahmedsalem89

game error the game couldn't start try downloading the game again

Hi, I have a quick question, the flash drive I'm about to use for the xbox game does it have to be configured through "Configure Now" or "Customize" in the settings > storage > flash drive?   or it just needs to be formatted to FAT32 from windows?

It depends on what you want to use it for, if you only want to use it for games, just FAT32 is enough...

If you want to use it to store your profile etc. aswell you also have to configure it in NXE (the original 360 dashboard)

alright, Thanks to you it works now the SOLUTION  for anybody searching is to either download the whole game again like Swizzy said works 100% or download just the Default.xex file if you can find it somewhere on the internet I tried this method with 2 games Far Cry 3 worked but Kinect sports didn't.

so Thanks a lot Swizzy and Shuraim Ahmet for your great help, before asking here I didn't know lots of things but now I kinda know how things work in this console and most of all I know where to ask when something goes wrong. you're the best guys you really helped.
thanks alot

• Like 1

I am having the same problem can  anyone help me plzz

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3895-game-error-the-game-couldnt-start-try-downloading-the-game-again/page-2#entry29705 <--- tried that?

Also, make sure you have kernel 2.0.16747.0, otherwise games might not work because of to old dashboard... another possible reason for this error is that you have corrupt/missing game files

Also, make sure you have kernel 2.0.16747.0, otherwise games might not work because of to old dashboard... another possible reason for this error is that you have corrupt/missing game files

This was the key for me. I updated my kernel and the error has gone away.

• Like 1

Please somebody tell any other solution swizzy please reaply if you are active because i have 6-7 games i can not download it again please tell i mistakely press patch xex please tell someway to remove this setting without deleting or installing again pls pls pls pls😭😭😭😭😭

On 10/3/2014 at 2:29 AM, Swizzy said:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3895-game-error-the-game-couldnt-start-try-downloading-the-game-again/page-2#entry29705 <--- tried that?

Hello. My kernel is updated to System Update 2.0.17559.0 but I am still getting the same message.

On 8/17/2014 at 5:28 PM, ahmedsalem89 said:

alright, Thanks to you it works now the SOLUTION  for anybody searching is to either download the whole game again like Swizzy said works 100% or download just the Default.xex file if you can find it somewhere on the internet I tried this method with 2 games Far Cry 3 worked but Kinect sports didn't.

so Thanks a lot Swizzy and Shuraim Ahmet for your great help, before asking here I didn't know lots of things but now I kinda know how things work in this console and most of all I know where to ask when something goes wrong. you're the best guys you really helped.
thanks alot

Do i download the iso version of the game and convert it to xex file or download a jtag file and convert it? Also, I tried to download xex1.2 by deleting 1.1 but it says corrupted so I am running on 1.1 again. I am doing this for the first time by converting Fifa 2006 iso to xex, but it says the same message as it did to you.