RealModScene
Alif Ayodya

Help xbox update promt wont show up!!!

help im trying to update xbox 360 for avatar and kinect but when i insert my usb and turn on the xbox and directly go to FSD (automaticly)and return to homebrew no thing happen no update info show nothing and i already name the folder into "$$ysteme","$$ystemUpdate and $Systemupdate so help pls (because i will buy a new kinect xbox 360 after so pls help? :) and my xbox version is a kernel 2.0.16547.0

Rename that file to

$$ystemupdate ,try to open via xex menu,now that avatar file was automatically start to install, make sure you have 16547 avatar and kinect data

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Rename that file to

$$ystemupdate ,try to open via xex menu,now that avatar file was automatically start to install, make sure you have 16547 avatar and kinect data

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

hold rb at bootup to go directly to microsoft dashboard

nothing work :( i already use with the cd way and the its say console already up to date any other way?

depends on your dashlaunch settings, 

for a quick fix, make a folder called $ystemupdate and also a folder called $$ystemupdate. copy the files into them and then try to launch a game etc. or try plugging the USB key into the machine when your on the "stock" metro dashboard.

reading through your post you have $$ystemUpdate and $Systemupdate, you need to remove the "S" from the folder name. 

have a check of your dashlaunch settings. 

• Like 1

depends on your dashlaunch settings, 

for a quick fix, make a folder called $ystemupdate and also a folder called $$ystemupdate. copy the files into them and then try to launch a game etc. or try plugging the USB key into the machine when your on the "stock" metro dashboard.

reading through your post you have $$ystemUpdate and $Systemupdate, you need to remove the "S" from the folder name. 

have a check of your dashlaunch settings. 

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY (100 TIMES) YOU SAVED MY LIFE I WAS SPENDING ALL THE TIME TO DISCOVER HOW TO FIX THIS AND YOU HELP ME :D