RealModScene
Rodrigo F. Borges

which program should I use to edit skin?

Hello , would like a explanation of skin editing , because I did not find any materials to give a horizon with respect to editing , no tutorial, videos or anything, only the posts here forum . Well I have already installed visual studio 2010, xdk360 , the xuiworkshop , xzptool and other tools however still could not find me what actually program should I use to edit the skin in xdk I even opened the .xur however things are a bit confusing. I have some knowledge of Flash and programming in .NET , however nothing has helped me . Could someone point me to a path ? I appreciate any help .
Thank you.

You need to user XUITool, it's also named "Xbox UI Authoring Tool"

The files you want to edit are the xur files inside of the xzp

Swizzy 

You need to user XUITool, it's also named "Xbox UI Authoring Tool"

The files you want to edit are the xur files inside of the xzp

Swizzy this xui tool it comes with sdk, but i cant understand how this programs works, have some link or tutorial to use this program ? and why i do have the visual studio installed ?

Swizzy 

Swizzy this xui tool it comes with sdk, but i cant understand how this programs works, have some link or tutorial to use this program ? and why i do have the visual studio installed ?

Visual studio is only required to install the XDK, it's not used by Xuitool

The documentation for XUITool is in the XDK Documentation, read it =)

• Like 1

Swizzy one last question, for exemple i want change de color text "SHOW ALL" in up right side, what .xur this information is inside ?

is aurora_main.xur / aplication layer / status info ?

thanks for help me

Most likely it's in aurora_main.xur yes, i don't make skins myself, so i don't really know that much about the entire process, all i know is that tools to use, and what makes sense ;)

• Like 1