RealModScene
About 21 Goats

xeBuild Problems with Corona

I have a Corona RGH 4GB 2.0 and I keep getting an error saying..."ERROR: Can't determine if it's big or small block nand, do you want to coninue anyways? ( this is a sign that your nand is not properly dumped)" and most options say either "Uknown" or "ERROR" on the right side of xeBuild one i put my flashdmp in the program. I've got the flashdmp several times and it keeps giving me this error. I am using Simple Nand Flasher.

Any help would be amazing.

I have a Corona RGH 4GB 2.0 and I keep getting an error saying..."ERROR: Can't determine if it's big or small block nand, do you want to coninue anyways? ( this is a sign that your nand is not properly dumped)" and most options say either "Uknown" or "ERROR" on the right side of xeBuild one i put my flashdmp in the program. I've got the flashdmp several times and it keeps giving me this error. I am using Simple Nand Flasher.

Any help would be amazing.

This is normal for MMC corona's and you are speaking of the GUI, not xeBuild... there's a big difference between the 2...

Check out my guide here: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ for specific instructions on how to build your NAND despite it not beeing supported by the GUI

Like its been wrighten from swizzy... Check the tutorial

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Sadly, nobody wants to read what's already there, everyone thinks their case is for whatever reason special >_< and this particular guy is very impatient, 4 posts... double posting in a NEW thread about the issue... >_<

Hello, Swizzy,

I'm having the same problem. I would gladly read about the solution, but the above link for your tutorial isn't working.

I've also tried to verify my nand dump in jrunner, but the program hangs.

My console was purchased modded, it's on dashboard 2.0.16747.0, FSD 3 775, a 4 GB Corona with RGH 2, i've installed a compatible dashlaunch 3.12  and that's what it tells me. 

When you have the time, could you please point me in the right direction? Thank you!