RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
csalt

Cover support

Where do they dissapear? from Unity? that'd be because they're etheir not approved, or they're waiting for approvement from the admins...

I did update cover and it deleted all my emulator covers. Why did we get forced to switch to unity when jqe360 cover system worked just fine? Do they not have any covers for emulators yet?

There are a bunch of covers for games that I had in Freestyle Dash that are not appearing in Aurora. I find this odd because it uses the same database right?

Me too, I'm also missing my Assassin's Creed Cover as well. I have no clue if they use the same database or not. I would think not just based on the fact that covers are missing.

Already reported this. Covers, that were available with JQE are not longer available since switching to Unity.

XM360 for example. If you google a cover 4 it, you still find the old JQE cover entry.

At least, covers which are available are messed up, so FSD downloads an unofficial cover 4 several games.

Please RMS team, fix this please.

• Like 1