RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.2a

sw33t, cant wait. 

i know it has been said numerous of times, but skin manger and file manager would be a bonus. i know you can use filebrowser via dashlaunch/xell laucher via homebrew but to do that everytime you wanted to use it would be tideous and somewhat frustrating as in repition. and if you dont have internet like mentioned above would suck. i would love to run this as main dash but filemanger is what kills me. i do admit i am a newbish when it comes to rgh/jtag. if maybe theres a easier way let me know.

and for skins, you have to name it default, right? so there is really no preview of skin, just a file name right using any file browser right?

either way keep it up!

Even use the aurora as an independent dashboard forces us sometimes to launch fsd. XEXMenu do not support Corona 4GB Internel Memory Unit.

Thank you for your huge work towards new and upgraded dash for our Xbox360's!

Please, feel free to contact me, if you're interested or in need me to contribute to this project, with any of my skills listed below.

* Design, web, logos, UI...

* Development in web, ios/macos apps.

It would be possible to introduce the game launch option, reset xbox and off via a web browser on the laptop or smartphone?

ey guys it would be really cool if you manage to do it that you can add friends and invite them to play could

I'm sorry for my weak english :D

there's nothing gamebreaking in the current release so I have all the time in the world to wait for the new release. Looking forward though  :thumbup:

All port I have closed so I can not play with systemlink 
Please, i need help 

Hi, go to your router configuration and enable "DMZ" for your xbox IP and problem disappear... it works for me as a solution.-

Hi, go to your router configuration and enable "DMZ" for your xbox IP and problem disappear... it works for me as a solution.-

DMZ is meant for troubleshooting... what it means when it works is that you've got a configuration error with the portforwarding... and should as such check them... DMZ lets your console be on the web with 0 protection...

• Like 1

DMZ is meant for troubleshooting... what it means when it works is that you've got a configuration error with the portforwarding... and should as such check them... DMZ lets your console be on the web with 0 protection...

I can't find other thing that works for me...  :cry:

Preview - This scene will allow you to browse through the screenshots downloaded during the Content Scan process.  It will also allow you to play the trailer that was downloaded, if available.  This scene should let you view these assets in either full screen and/or slide show format.

sorry, but how can we play video trailer full screen?

• Like 2

sorry, but how can we play video trailer full screen?

You can't do that in 0.2b, maybe in future releases...