RealModScene
Anonymous

[tut]How to setup Aurora with system link

To download DLC, as that requires xbox live, no. To play on link with system link compatible games, to download covers and TUs from unity, yes. You can obtain these files elsewhere, but we wont tell you where as it is illegal. I have a feeling with aurora 0.6b someone will write a script, that connects to a non unity server, that will host these files. You will not be able to get that script on this site though, as that would be illegal. 

• Like 1

Normally I play through the LINK, but if I create the game as it is for the other invisible.

in what may be the problem?

i have aorora i have dowload the update from unity market but it dont update i have enable the update help me 

sory my english is bad   hope you can help me

Hi All,

I have a weird situation, and now I am stuck without any ideas. Could you please help me with this issue:

I have updated to Aurora 0.6b from FSD3.

IP reservation set, Port forwarding set, UPNP, etc is set (latest NAND, $$ystemupdate, etc). Tests all OK.

If I enter ANY game (latest TU or without) and go to System LiNK I am able to see the lobby and the private / public rooms, but after 2-5 seconds the console chrashes and restarts.

Could you please advice?

Thanks! :)

Hi gavin_darkglider!

Thanks for the prompt and effective reply. Your solution solved it! :)

Many Thanks!

Hi everyone, who still uses xbox360 with Aurora.

I have installed DashLaunch and Aurora on my xbox360. I tried to join a Diablo 3 via Link but didn't succeed. I set all settings like in the TC first post (my box passes all validation like port reaching, login on xboxunity, etc) and then lauch Diablo 3 with TU #2 like it should be. And when I'm on the main menu I push Guide button and then choose System Link. A new window with rooms appeared and on the bottom I can see some preparing message or something. And then my console just turns off :(

Am I mistaken in my settings or what? Any help would be appreciated. If you need to see any of my settings I will post screenshots here just ask. Thanks in advance!

Man, I feel so dumb not scrolling up for a couple of posts in here.

I disabled RSS feed and it worked. Great thanks you guys!

• Like 1

Guys please please help me...

my problem is when I select a room for example when I try to play Cod2 so after that no host appears to join the game please help I just keep refreshing and nothing appears???

For people like me that are in a different country. We have to pay for our internet provider extra charges for them to open a port for us to system link it's a one time payment. Everything to system link an rgh that these guys have stated works perfectly fine. BUT since I changed internet providers I did not want to pay an extra $20 for them to open up a port & set up my router to system link.

I found that you dont need to have DATA port & BROADCAST port reachable. Just let them fail. BUT have everything else pass. 

Just go into the game you want to play system link on where it shows who's online. Press main guide button & go to system link options search player game lobby you want to join & join them. Then go back to the game & refresh the system link lobby & there lobby should pop up for you to join.... 😏 have fun.

If you want me to put a video of me doing this just PM me I'll post it here if I'm allowed that is

5 hours ago, Dam native Nz said:

For people like me that are in a different country. We have to pay for our internet provider extra charges for them to open a port for us to system link it's a one time payment. Everything to system link an rgh that these guys have stated works perfectly fine. BUT since I changed internet providers I did not want to pay an extra $20 for them to open up a port & set up my router to system link.

I found that you dont need to have DATA port & BROADCAST port reachable. Just let them fail. BUT have everything else pass. 

Just go into the game you want to play system link on where it shows who's online. Press main guide button & go to system link options search player game lobby you want to join & join them. Then go back to the game & refresh the system link lobby & there lobby should pop up for you to join.... 😏 have fun.

If you want me to put a video of me doing this just PM me I'll post it here if I'm allowed that is

Ports need to be open for you to host.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

Ports need to be open for you to host.. 

Yes that is true. But if you just want to jam out on system link with your jtag/rgh you dont really need ports open. 

1 hour ago, Dam native Nz said:

Yes that is true. But if you just want to jam out on system link with your jtag/rgh you dont really need ports open. 

no.. they are only needed to be open to host.. 

no one has said that ports needed to be open to play

24 minutes ago, felida said:

no.. they are only needed to be open to host.. 

no one has said that ports needed to be open to play

I can't find any system link lobbies at all on any of my system link games in stock mode with original disc & having the right TU's, DLC, etc. Nothing will pop up on any of my 360s. System link lobbies will show up on my  jtag or rgh consoles for some reason. 

52 minutes ago, Dam native Nz said:

I can't find any system link lobbies at all on any of my system link games in stock mode with original disc & having the right TU's, DLC, etc. Nothing will pop up on any of my 360s. System link lobbies will show up on my  jtag or rgh consoles for some reason. 

you wont find any in retail mode.. why would you think you would??

it is not how retail system link works... lol

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 7:22 AM, Anonymous said:

hi guys this is Anonymous

today i am going to show you how to make system link setup for playing online systemlink games

, ok let's we start

first importand thing you need to register xboxunity website

here is that http://www.xboxunity.net/

and make a Dash launch settings like this

image.png

note your xbox360 ip mac address for reservation purpose in your router

image.png

enter gateway address on your web browser and goto your router mode ,and then enter dhcp goto address reservation tap now you need to add your xbox 360 mac and ip for reservation

image.png

Now you need to restart your router bcz of reservation purpose

now you need add port number for your xbox360 console

image.png

or you need to enable upnp

image.png

make sure following settings in your aurora

image.png

image.png

image.png

finally u need to verfy your settings

image.png

image.png

every thing was sucess in you aurora ,now your console ready to play online system link games Enjoyyyy,,,,,,,,

make sure your tu is active

image.png

now enter your game and press center button and conect system link join your room

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Enjoyyyyyyyy :sorcerer: [emoji106] [emoji106]

Hi all,

I am a newbie here and i was following this post to setup link but the images are missing...can someone fix this?

tkx

B

13 minutes ago, brvtvs said:

Hi all,

I am a newbie here and i was following this post to setup link but the images are missing...can someone fix this?

tkx

B

Nevermind guys.....my bad ;)   i saw the images are attached on post#6

Thkx

B