RealModScene
Anonymous

[tut]How to setup Aurora with system link

I haven't actually tried using wifi + wired in the same network (when it comes to consoles) but i don't see any technical reason for it to not work when using a router, unless of course the router splits the networks or some stupid shit... (most routers simply combine them and most will just work) however, it's a requirement that you don't have the FSD Plugin loaded in order for it to work locally, beyond having t he same version of the game, the same update, the same DLC etc.

Yeah I haven't tested it either so IDK. I think that might be the missing element here though, disabling the Freestyle plugin. I remember gavin mentioned that in the thread I linked to, I just forgot about it. (Tomorrow is my first day back at work in 6 yrs, so lots on my mind, lolz. Yay, i'm a technician again)

Thanks for your quick replies guys.

I found out what was wrong. I didn't disable freestyle plug in from the options.

After that, it works great now, the wireless machine is the host, and wired one connects to it no problems.

Thanks again!

• Like 2

Hello, 

Iam new, so if you can help me i will be very glad :blushing:

How can I add a port number for my xbox360(RGH LT3.0)?

I have something like that(HuaweiHG8245H)

[/url]">http://HuaweiHG8245H_DHCP_INFORMATION_zpsbaao4q

[/url]">http://HuaweiHG8245H_PORT_MAPPING_CONF_zpsi3ef0

Did i correct add a mac adrres?, and how to add port number? 

Port Forwarding is done with IP address, not MAC address. Set a static IP on your xbox, that is outside of the DHCP range. Forward the ports to that IP address. I think the default ports are UDP/TCP 3031 and UDP/TCP 3032. Check aurora, you can get them in the settings.

• Like 1

@RMS Masters

THX 

Now i only cant find the servers in CoD BO2, evertyhing is on screenshots. Step by step, first i start to play game, after i prees the middle buton on PAD(Xbox logo), click to LiNK, join to server, choose MULTIPLAYER on game and press SYSTEM LiNK(join to room), but no servers after that, how to repai this ? 

0000000020160418182909154_zps8pacbdwt.pn

415608C320160418182949623_zpsdyvzami7.pn

415608C320160418183012379_zpssqwpyvbv.pn

415608C320160418183023457_zpsstlxuvt9.pn

415608C320160418183122610_zps12ztrj2b.pn

415608C320160418183131552_zpsudejrjm3.pn

@

RMS Masters

THX

Now i only cant find the servers in CoD BO2, evertyhing is on screenshots. Step by step, first i start to play game, after i prees the middle buton on PAD(Xbox logo), click to LiNK, join to server, choose MULTIPLAYER on game and press SYSTEM LiNK(join to room), but no servers after that, how to repai this ?

**EDIT** (haven't seen the screenshot with failed UNPnP , ports)

Maybe it's simply because there were no active servers , or they are full .

Usually it is easier to join public room (with 10+ people) and create your own server , then wait until somebody will connect you :)

So, everthing its OKEY ? :D, hmmm i will check this.

Edit:

I still have problem, i see many people play, but i cant find servers, even when i creat room and wait, none come. Maybe the ports is problem? Its looks like this:

Beznbsptytuu_zpsqf1yu4wt.png

Maybe i must wirte something else/difrent ?(must write 4 fields with little red star)

1.Start Extrenal port

2.End Extrenal port

3.Start Internal port

In this 3 points write the port 3071 and 3072 ? 

4.Internal host( To enter the Xbox 360 IP?) 

Beznbsptytuu1_zpsi5cznpia.png

No no no , i havent noticed that you failed UNPN and Data ports check. So , first of all , check this 6a60f3ecca6521cd9d9c8a5089f1b952.jpg

Overall it has to be like this 73bc747c863297bd942279a861a8c0df.jpg

Port forwarding by me is like that 55a061ac53fc91a7ba9a912e39265ee1.jpg

Also enable UNPnPe0116eed4379a1ac4cfdd828788d5429.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do again, now its look like this:

0000000020160419192522531_zps9rsofhjg.pn

0000000020160419192600215_zpsputbk5g4.pn

Beznbsptytuu_zps8n53q5un.png

Pluing loaded

Everthing it seems to be good, without ports... :D ;(

Maybe the problem is a Wi-Fi? maybe when i plug the ethernet its will work?

please, i have a asus router n18U, and i dont know where i shoud make the setings with dhcp.

can you help me?

So, i still try, but i run out of ideas slowly, maybe exist another ports for LiNK ? 

So, i still try, but i run out of ideas slowly, maybe exist another ports for LiNK ?

There are 65535 ports you can use... feel free to use whatever port you want, it however won't have much of an impact on if it works or not, what matters is the connection and such... talk to your ISP, tell them you have problems playing games online

hmmm,i will, thx for advice  :smiling:

Or maybe the firewall block this ports? if is that true how to do it, add exception? 

Edited by WENY

hmmm,i will, thx for advice  :smiling:

Or maybe the firewall block this ports? if is that true how to do it, add exception?

Could be, but not the one in your PC... it'd be the one in the router if anything (unless you connect it using your PC, which could then be the reason aswell)

Help!!! Data and broadcast port failed.

Cisco d2320

Did you open the ports properly?

Did you open the ports properly?

I didnt know how to port forwad

I port forward it but data and broadcast is not reachable! Help!

CISCO D2320

How do i do it on CISCO D2320?

I didnt know how to port forwad

I port forward it but data and broadcast is not reachable! Help!

CISCO D2320

How do i do it on CISCO D2320?

DUDE! Calm the f*ck down, this isn't a instant chat service, it's a forum... 4 posts in just a few minutes as a response where you seem to think the world is going to end if you don't get a solution right now... seriously... wtf?

I don't know how to port forward on your router, you'll have to google for it, check this page for example: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Cisco/DPC2320/ if it still don't work, contact your ISP...

How to the router settings for dlink modem.

Help me please !!!

http://www.portforward.com take a moment and check for your model, or a similar model... (D-Link have a similar interface for almost all of their products)

Is these settings are right? Please Reply.....

Looks correct yes, if it doesn't work it's likely due to the connection you are using...

Sent from my SM-G903F