RealModScene
Anonymous

[tut]How to setup Aurora with system link

Hello. Please help. I have Auroara 0.5b.

I have created a Unity Acc, and linked it with Xbox.

When I verify LiNK settings, everything passes and System Link stays greyed out. What's the problem?

I Try Delete Plugins\Data folder and no works.  Other ideas?
Thank you!

Are you in a game? are you in a compatible game?

Yes. I try call of duty advanced warfare, call of duty black ops 2 ....

This normal?

IMG_0084_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

What does the Aurora LiNK test tell you? Thats for XBL functionality,which looks fine to me if you have liveblock enabled in dashlaunch.

• Like 1

Hello people ! Since this is my first post here , I want to thank you for your work , and the efforts you do to  run all this . 

I have some problems runing the system link option , I followed the tutorial and everything is ok , I ran the verification , everything is ok. But when i start C.O.D. mw3 / ghosts , the system link option remains blank . My router is set , it has UPNP enabled , and DHCP , Port forwarding active ,  I have a D-link 615

What can be done about that ? I get no Lobby , no nothing

If it is needed , i'll take some shots

• Like 1

Hello!
When I verify LiNK, everything is ok except the last two: data port reachable and broadcoast port reachable.

What should I do?
Please answer and help me, I really want to play online.
Thank you!

it's been a while since i played system link but last time i did i remember being able to see a list on a site (jqe360 maybe?) showing how many people were currently playing link and what games where being played. I've got a hankerin' for halo and i wanted to check out if anyone else was playing

is there some place i can check and see what games are being played ? i don't see it on xboxunity

it's been a while since i played system link but last time i did i remember being able to see a list on a site (jqe360 maybe?) showing how many people were currently playing link and what games where being played. I've got a hankerin' for halo and i wanted to check out if anyone else was playing

is there some place i can check and see what games are being played ? i don't see it on xboxunity

You just need to use the filters, or search for the name of the game you want to play...

12032335_1054616297911834_485996516_n.jp

12041672_1054615671245230_1306339216_n.j

dos any one know what is my problem ? plz help me

It means your ports are NOT open, read some tutorials... find info on how to open the ports in your router, might not be possible, if that's the case, you won't be able to host... that's it... playing don't require the ports to be open in most cases

now i have other problem !!!

all is done but my system link in main menu is deactivate !!!

Delete the file in the Plugins\UserData folder which is for SystemLink (if memory serves me right it's name is "syslink.dat")

thnaks but i want play fifa 16 online any one knows how to do it ?

i have jtag console !!!

You can't

Hello people ! Since this is my first post here , I want to thank you for your work , and the efforts you do to  run all this . 

I have some problems runing the system link option , I followed the tutorial and everything is ok , I ran the verification , everything is ok. But when i start C.O.D. mw3 / ghosts , the system link option remains blank . My router is set , it has UPNP enabled , and DHCP , Port forwarding active ,  I have a D-link 615

What can be done about that ? I get no Lobby , no nothing

If it is needed , i'll take some shots

I can help you out with your router phatbastard. I have a D-Link DIR-857, the GUI shouldnt be too different.

First, find out your MAC address for your xbox and write it down. It's located in your networks settings section of the Dash.

Second, disable DHCP for the xbox, set a manual IP address that no one is using on your router (192.168.1.250 would probably work with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0)

Third, Login to your Router GUI, click setup, click network settings, scroll down until you get to DHCP Reservation and key in the IP and MAC address of xbox.

It looks kinda like this

post-56760-0-83808900-1443647747_thumb.png

ok, now you want to configure port forwarding  to allow the xbox to connect to the network

Click Advanced, then click Port Forwarding, substitute the IP address I used with the one you reserved to your xbox,

save the changes, reboot the router and the router side should be done. 

post-56760-0-80040800-1443647994_thumb.png

Afterwards check system link functionality from Aurora and that your unity login credentials are saved  and you should be good to go, if not, check your dashlaunch settings.

i have an automatic ip i want to make a static ip that actually work

i have every thing is Passed but the UPNP Failed with a yellow !  although i have the UPNP Enabled in my router settings

what can i do

any one here or this TOPIC locked

To quote one of Swizzy's favorite sayings, "This is a forum, not a chat service", sometimes you have to wait until someone replies.

If you want to make an automatic (DHCP) IP into a static ip, I recommend using DHCP reservations. Otherwise, if you make the Xbox use a static IP and then reboot your router, there is nothing to stop the router from assigning the same IP to another device. The other way around that is to use static on all devices.

If you have already forwarded ports in your router and your 3071,3072 ports are passing, then UPNP is overridden. UPNP is for when you don't configure the ports in your router.

• Like 2

now new problem :( is when i want connect to the rooms will kick me :(

unable to connect to host

!!!

plz help me  :baby:

now new problem :( is when i want connect to the rooms will kick me :(

unable to connect to host

!!!

plz help me  :baby:

This means you are having a bad connection to the host... try finding someone close to you and see if it works any better