RealModScene
Anonymous

[tut]How to setup Aurora with system link

HI! im new to this. i have a dlink router, and im not knowing how to set up the  ports. the settings are different than urs.what should i do?? here's the link: http://postimg.org/image/vscqpvept/834477a5/. under application name i have these: ftp,http,https,dns,smtp, and other things. under traffic type i have UDP,TCP and any. which should i use? note that I have put the port numbers and the name web server, but it didnt work. please help me

You should also not use Public/Private as the different ones, what you should do is put public 3071~3072 and the same for private... and i'd recommend setting the traffic type to "any" this makes it UDP + TCP :)

i get fail on both port which is 3071 n 3072.

how do i do so? im using an ASUS DSL-N12E router.

thanks =)

Don't send private message for like this issue bcoz maybe our conversation useful for others.

First important thing is note your Console mac address and ip address and then goto router settings make static ip in address reservations tab.

Second thing is

You need to make portforward like this

Xbox 3071 your Console ip TCP

Xbox 3071 your Console ip UDP

Xbox 3072 your Console ip TCP

Xbox 3072 your Console ip UDP

Or

If your router hav upnp feasibility means jus enable it

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have router wifi from Thomson and I can't free ports etc on him, couse I don't know how :/

Check if you can find your model on portforward.com if you can, select any game or whatever and follow the instructions, replace port numbers and make sure it has both udp and tcp...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi. Its me again. Im using another internet now, its tplink, but in chinese. Now its the same as provided in the pic in the post, but the ports are unreachable. I translated some things and saw that everyhting is online. WHat should i do?

Don't send private message for like this issue bcoz maybe our conversation useful for others.

First important thing is note your Console mac address and ip address and then goto router settings make static ip in address reservations tab.

Second thing is

You need to make portforward like this

Xbox 3071 your Console ip TCP

Xbox 3071 your Console ip UDP

Xbox 3072 your Console ip TCP

Xbox 3072 your Console ip UDP

Or

If your router hav upnp feasibility means jus enable it

firewall in your router is enable or disable ?

Disabled

i have problem with cod advansed warfare

i joined the room

KNY772.jpg

here there is no host to enter game ( room i choice it )

5t1ml3.jpg

the same problem with cod black ops 2

i use the last TU 4

i do all setting in dashlunsh

upnp is enabled

ports i open it

i hope to help me

sorry about my bad english

Hi everyone, this guide for UNITY setup is really helpful, but is there another guide where it shows how to setup Unity with Freestyle Dash 3? I dont have Aurora Dash yet.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, this guide for UNITY setup is really helpful, but is there another guide where it shows how to setup Unity with Freestyle Dash 3? I dont have Aurora Dash yet.

Thanks!

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/439-how-to-set-up-f3-and-link/ it's the same as before on JQE360 except you make the account on xboxunity.net :)

hi. i tried everything but the ports are unreachable. what should i do? note that i tried playing on my friend's wifi, it worked. but i want to play here and it cant please help:(

http://postimg.org/gallery/288p9dzum/c894c50d/

this contains the pictures and i included a speed test.

i tried to do what was said in the beggining about changing to bridge mode but i do not have internet when i connect it via ethernet cable directly to the laptop for some reason

hi. i tried everything but the ports are unreachable. what should i do? note that i tried playing on my friend's wifi, it worked. but i want to play here and it cant please help:(

http://postimg.org/gallery/288p9dzum/c894c50d/

this contains the pictures and i included a speed test.

i tried to do what was said in the beggining about changing to bridge mode but i do not have internet when i connect it via ethernet cable directly to the laptop for some reason

I don't speak chinese, but... i looked up your ISP which i assume is this?: http://www.idm.net.lb/ if i'm correct are you using their 3G or their ADSL service? 3G doesn't support portforwarding which is essential for this to work...

I don't speak chinese, but... i looked up your ISP which i assume is this?: http://www.idm.net.lb/ if i'm correct are you using their 3G or their ADSL service? 3G doesn't support portforwarding which is essential for this to work...

i dont speak chinese either lol. but actually i know a guy who distributes wifi via cable, but i dont know where he gets it from. if u say its 3G and i cant, then ok. thanks for your help. 

i dont speak chinese either lol. but actually i know a guy who distributes wifi via cable, but i dont know where he gets it from. if u say its 3G and i cant, then ok. thanks for your help.

If that's your connection, then yes... it's a problem... he needs to do portforward to your router so you can portforward further to your console... and that doesn't help if he's got a 3G connection he's sharing...

If that's your connection, then yes... it's a problem... he needs to do portforward to your router so you can portforward further to your console... and that doesn't help if he's got a 3G connection he's sharing...

ok, thanks a lot for ur help

wait i just realized you said 3G OR adsl. if its adsl and i tell the guy to forward to my router as you said, will it work?? im like 95% sure its not 3g cz i can us up to 40 gb of wifi and  i dont think 3g supports that much here in my country.

If it's ADSL it should work fine... 3G... not so much...

"up to 40GB" is that the max limit you're allowed to use or what? 3G can support that much... it's all down to the ISP what they've set up in terms of rules... and... they might be using 4G aswell or something like that which is faster, they work in a similar way tho

If it's ADSL it should work fine... 3G... not so much..."up to 40GB" is that the max limit you're allowed to use or what? 3G can support that much... it's all down to the ISP what they've set up in terms of rules... and... they might be using 4G aswell or something like that which is faster, they work in a similar way tho

Yes, my limit is 40gb. But what i meant was that, if he does take wifi from IDM and distributes it as u said b4, their offers for 3G are up to 10 gb, and i checked a couple of other wifi providers in my country, theyre also 10 gb max. And for 4G, my country doesnt even have it except in a few regions for cell phones lol. But idm's adsl offers do match my results. Anyway ill just ask him and check, if its adsl ill tell him to forward the ports to my router, and if 3G well i cant do anything about it. Thanks again.

Hello , I need help...

I got Aurora on my rgh, and all that, but it gives me "gray" on system link when I want to play pes 2015... tryed on 2014 also, but same problem...

I can make it work on others game, like Resident evil tho'... its there a problem with pes , or i need to do something else ?

thanks !

Hello , I need help...

I got Aurora on my rgh, and all that, but it gives me "gray" on system link when I want to play pes 2015... tryed on 2014 also, but same problem...

I can make it work on others game, like Resident evil tho'... its there a problem with pes , or i need to do something else ?

thanks !

PES doesn't have systemlink afaik... that's a requirement for LiNK to work...

PES doesn't have systemlink afaik... that's a requirement for LiNK to work...

Oh, thanks !

Same as fifa ? 

I mean is there a sport that I can play (and got systemlink afaik) ?

Oh, thanks !

Same as fifa ? 

I mean is there a sport that I can play (and got systemlink afaik) ?

Fifa don't have it either, you'd have to check on various websites if it supports "System Link" or anything similar to that (Xbox Live doesn't work) it can also be referred to as "Netplay" or something like that... just make sure it's not Xbox Live only...