RealModScene
fezzy

Help with signing game keys 4.60 keys to 4.46 using multiman on 4.46 rogero cobra help wih multiman veirfying data please

Hello everyone hows it going...I realise you can use psnpatch to scan your whole external hard drive to patch all games to work on a 4.46 custom firmware

.I left it scanning my external hard drive for 3 days on slow but accurate setting and it completed. About 85% of games where successfully patched to 4.46 and to my surprised actually worked!!!

so its been reverted down the keys have in order for it too work on  the old firmwares this is because rogero cobra 4.46 is the most compatible firmware out because you can play ps2 isos psx and psp isos and if you have a backwards compatible ps3 you can play burnt ps2 games of any region and orginals of any region so its region unlocked

This is why I don't want to upgrade...the games that I could not patch I used opposio patchs off the net he makes good patches for games to work on older firmwares ive had no problem..........there was acouple I could not find so I tried using multimans verify data ...when mutliman verifys data for the first time it asks you if you want to change the keys to 4.46..

.in order for this too work you must go to settings and change verify usb games from disable to enable..it doesn't work though...this is what I heard anyway I certainly tried it ....

does anyone know how to set multiman to always verify game data please wait...it would be really appreciated if anyone can please help because ive been searching for a very long time.

If im lucky it will verify the game data when I select a game off multiman but most of the times it does not come up is there a short cut key to verify data on the options for the game...and a setting..im on the latest multiman 4.60 on rogero cobra 4.46 cfw firmware please help I will be forever greatfull

try reinstalling rogero/cobra and multiman, as it should ask to verify without tinkering with any settings, have you installed the latest version of webman also?

Hot tip for ya;

Don't write a f*ing wall of text, try to put more space into your posts, i'm not going to read that... it's far to compact for my eyes...

There is no limitation like the less characters the better...

• Like 1

Ok thanx for the tip Swizzy sorry im noob to this website that's all, Anyway I have solved the issue to signing games keys to 4.46 if they are 4.46 plus to work on rogero cobra 4.46 custom firmware. With this tip no ones going to need to update there CFW ever again using PSN Patch 4.55 latest build.

I Used your tip jayjay2012 all I needed to do is delete multiman and install it again and it did verify data again....However it was very problematic and would only resign some games but not all to 4.46 to work on 4.46 rogero cobra..

so thanx for your solid advice but I have been researching and found a bullet proof method into changing any game no matter how new too 4.46 to enjoy on rogero cobra 4.46.

What you need to do is for your external hard drive with all the games on it change your GAMEZ folder with all the ps3 games in it too GAMES as PSN PATCH's only checks GAMES not GAMEZ.When you open PSN PATCH press L2 and select the external hard drive usb scan directory for the external hard drive you want to scan by pressing right on the digital pad .

Once you've done that press triangle to do a very deep scan but be warned this is extremely slow for a full 2TB external hard drive it will take 3 days but it will patch around 85% of your library to 4.46 for the games that are keyed to above 4.46.

Now you can try out multiman of course you have to BD mirror the games that need it but if  you press square on the settings for the selected game if it youse to be 4.56 for example...it will say game title then firmware 4.46 neat ha?

Now for the rest of the games where the keys did not resign make the GAMEZ folder for all the games that have been resign or changed to 4.46 and make a GAMES folder for the remaining 5 or 10 games that didn't get resigned with PSN PATCH...the reason I say to make 2 games folders is because mulitman and webman can read both GAMEZ and GAMES folder so there wont be any discrepancies or glitches when webman or mulitman tries to load your PS3 Games .

Make sure once you've done the GAMES folder for PSN PATCH to resign your remaining games or change firmware to 4.46 for the game title you press triangle once you choose your directory to do a deep deep deep scan but very slow...and guess what Wallllllla I have 4 external hard drives 2 tb each and all the games that where above 4.46 firmware got reverted to 4.46 and worked flawlessly

I wrote this short tutorial because people that do a google search can find this and come and handy because I haven't seen anyone that's explained this yet and a lot of people are having trouble with signing games over...with this method you don't have to upgrade from the most compatible and best custom firmware rogero cobra 4.46

I hope this helps happy gaming and take care