RealModScene
fezzy

latest dash board flashed on jtagg can you do the same with normal NXE with jtagg switch off

hello i recently updated my jtagg to 16747 wasn't the hardest thing but it took time to learn ,with the jtagg on i have the latest freestyle and dash launch progams games hombrew etc...however with the jtagg turned off and when it  boots in normal NXE its an old dashboard just wandering will updating the stock dash board aswell get rid of my jtagg or do i leave it as is i really would like to know please tell me take care

hello i recently updated my jtagg to 16747 wasn't the hardest thing but it took time to learn ,with the jtagg on i have the latest freestyle and dash launch progams games hombrew etc...however with the jtagg turned off and when it  boots in normal NXE its an old dashboard just wandering will updating the stock dash board aswell get rid of my jtagg or do i leave it as is i really would like to know please tell me take care

If you have JTAG you cannot update your retail dashboard to any version above 2.0.7371.0 because if you do, you'll lose your JTAG capability (unless you have R-JTAG, or install R-JTAG aswell)

thank you very much swizzy what exactly is r jtagg ...if its a chip near the power supply for button to jtag on then button for jtag off that's the one i have then is that it  what exactly is it mate tc

thanx man but nope I have a different one at the back on the xbox theres a chip near the back usbs and theres a button with a blue light.When you press the button and the light Is blue the jtagg is on and when the switch is not blue and is off it takes me too stock firmware

That is a demon chip, which is a dual nand device, and if there are multiple usb ports on the back, I am going to assume you are running a slim console, which is a RGH console, and you can update your retail nand without worrying.  no one these days will install a demon chip on a jtag, unless they are looking to run RGloader, and Freeboot.