RealModScene
fezzy

GAMES FREEZING AND FATAL CRASH ERRORS

hello how are youse im on dash board 16747 with dash launch 3.12 with freestyle dash 3....some strange problems.Alot of games work even the very new ones how ever when you try to run random games like old ones or semi new ..nothing specific just random it be very glitchy or youd get a fatal crash error that's strange because i flashed to 16747 dashboard and these games im talking about are heaps older however most games do work especially the newest ones when i switch my jtagg on from the chip at the back with freestyle dash im the latest one 16747 but on normal Microsoft NXE with jtag switch turned off its a very old dash board does this matter at all i know the newer the dash board the more compatible games are...anyone please help ill be much appreciated thank you

It can be caused by corrupt data, missing files or any number of such things... it can also be caused by hardware issues, maybe your console is on it's way to breaking down? (the latter ussually cause problems for all games, especially the latest games)

So, my advice is that you try checking the game data and trying a different memory device to see if that's where the problem is...

Another thing that can cause issues like this is if you are using any dashlaunch plugins, disable all of those and try again...

• Like 1

it sounds like my thoughts exactly mate you been a big help thanx hey swizzy check my other post about a strange problem with a xbox classic game its very very strange let me know what you think mate i want to try to paste the url but i don't know how thank you see if you can find it

edit...you absoloute legend thanx man you just answered too of my threads at the same time it was the plugin thank you so much u hero...hey man do you know anything about putting mp3 files in xzp skin files i made a thread about it if you know check it out a lot of people have been wanting to know how to add your own audio track too free style dash skin xzp files...thanx man much props

Seeing as you have problems with that aswell, maybe your harddrive storing the games on is acting up?

i managed to fix the problem with disabling fsd plugin for the xbox 1 classic conkers locked and reloaded now im just trying this on other games ill be good at testing compatibility because i have 1000s of xbla and xbox 360 games ill try all the ones i had errors with and if they all work maybe we should sticky this thread ...if it hasn't been one like this already mate thanx heaps man

something strange happened i unplugged the usb external hard drive from the back of the xbox and put them in the front port that and disabling the plugin gave me better compatibility are the usb ports at the front faster or is it because the hard drives hard been refreshed thanx in advance

something strange happened i unplugged the usb external hard drive from the back of the xbox and put them in the front port that and disabling the plugin gave me better compatibility are the usb ports at the front faster or is it because the hard drives hard been refreshed thanx in advance

Probably the later, all usb ports should be running at the same speed...