RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mor123460

Whay i can't see all the players/games in the room on System Link playing COD Ghosts?

hello!

i have the newest TU (TU #15) and all the DLC.

but i dont know whay when i enter a room on system link i cant see all the players/games when i press join game

in COD Ghosts.

i see some half the time but in the room its say that there is 20-30 players so whay i can't join them on the join game batton?

thanks for the helpers!

hello!

i have the newest TU (TU #15) and all the DLC.

but i dont know whay when i enter a room on system link i cant see all the players/games when i press join game

in COD Ghosts.

i see some half the time but in the room its say that there is 20-30 players so whay i can't join them on the join game batton?

thanks for the helpers!

Most of the time the game is being hosted on extinction room. Join it and go to multiplayer and keep refreshing. If you like we can meet online today so I host and you join me. What time zone are you in. Mine is GMT +00

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Maybe because not all are hosting games??

i dont see any game at all the server is empty.

Most of the time the game is being hosted on extinction room. Join it and go to multiplayer and keep refreshing. If you like we can meet online today so I host and you join me. What time zone are you in. Mine is GMT +00

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

i enter the room with the most players and its extinction room but i still don't see the games all the time. even if i refreshing the server its still empty.

and my time zone is UTC+02:00

i dont see any game at all the server is empty.

i enter the room with the most players and its extinction room but i still don't see the games all the time. even if i refreshing the server its still empty.

and my time zone is UTC+02:00

what i meant was most people are in the extinction public room but the game being hosted is that of multiplayer. So anytime you was to play COD:Ghost just join the extinction public room but go to the multiplayer room and keep refreshing till you see host. Just wait for some minutes.

what i meant was most people are in the extinction public room but the game being hosted is that of multiplayer. So anytime you was to play COD:Ghost just join the extinction public room but go to the multiplayer room and keep refreshing till you see host. Just wait for some minutes.

this is what i do in the first place... you messunderstand me...

but thaks anyway

one more Q to you how can i hosting a game? i try like a million time to crate a game and nobody join me.

this is what i do in the first place... you messunderstand me...

but thaks anyway

one more Q to you how can i hosting a game? i try like a million time to crate a game and nobody join me.

Having issues finding other ppls games, and having nobody joining you can be caused by connectivity issues or TU issues, you need to be on the latest TU, and for the TU to work you must be on a high enough kernel, make sure you have 16747 installed, if you have any older version it's quite likely that you need to update your kernel...

Having issues finding other ppls games, and having nobody joining you can be caused by connectivity issues or TU issues, you need to be on the latest TU, and for the TU to work you must be on a high enough kernel, make sure you have 16747 installed, if you have any older version it's quite likely that you need to update your kernel...

i have this kernel. and i use TU #15 but i see that there is new version of kernel 16756 do you think it will help me?

i have this kernel. and i use TU #15 but i see that there is new version of kernel 16756 do you think it will help me?

No, because we haven't seen any need for it yet, and therefor we haven't released the official xebuild or dashlaunch yet...

No, because we haven't seen any need for it yet, and therefor we haven't released the official xebuild or dashlaunch yet.

ok so what shuld i do?

Try to reset your internet connection,

See if you have forwarded nat to xbox`s ip adress for an open port

If you are using TU15 and seeing that there are 20-30 users on unity website user list, then it maybe because those players are on a different TU. (different TU`s cant see each other)