RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Filters by Swizzy

Sorry for my terrible english. What is required filter for emulators (Fceux, Snes 360, FbaNext, PCSXR 360)? All this programs doesn't match any filter, I have tried emulators, aplication, homebrew but  dosen't successful((( It's not big deal, but It would be nice to find out solution. And one more thing if xbla in GOD format(00007000) not  in xbla format(000D0000) how make this game filtering like arcade?

Sorry for my terrible english. What is required filter for emulators (Fceux, Snes 360, FbaNext, PCSXR 360)? All this programs 

doesn't match any filter, I have tried emulators, aplication, homebrew but  dosen't successful((( It's not big deal, but It would be nice to find out solution. And one more thing if xbla in GOD format(00007000) not  in xbla format(000D0000) how make this game filtering like arcade?

You have to set the scanpath scriptdata to "Emulators"

You have to edit the database to change what games are filtered as if they're incorrect format

8 hours ago, kyletempest said:

Is there any script that shown on Aurora the Game Disc Number?

Next version of Aurora (0.7) displays that.

10 hours ago, kyletempest said:

Is there any script that shown on Aurora the Game Disc Number?

There's already a subtitle for that IIRC. Open the Game Detail screen by pressing Y, there should be one that says something like "Disk 1 of 2"

Hi,

I know this a long time dead thread but i was wondering if anyone ever made a filter to display only local multiplayer games, im not talking about co-op games just normal 2, 3 or 4 player multiplayer. 

If not is there anyone there who can either edit Swizzys Co-op filter or tell me what i need to change on it to make it do what i need :)

Thanks in advance :)