RealModScene
begallegal1

How To Use XeBuild Update Server To Dump Nand And Keys [SUPER FAST!]

Hello all , here is an ultra fast way to get a nand backup and your keys  

in testing I dumped my JasperBB in as little as 12 seconds, here's how!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hINpkBoFgI

1. Grab the files attached to this post and move the update server to your console

2. Connect PC and console to the same router/network

3. Run the Xebuild update server by launching "default.xex" on your console
(you will get a black screen with some text ,leave this running)

4. Run the "GetNandAndKeys.bat" file on your PC and within seconds you'll have your nand and keys on your desktop

NOTE: If "GetNandAndKeys.bat" fail for some reason, use the "GetNandAndKeys_ForceIP.bat" file(be sure to edit your consoles IP into the file with any text editor)

No reason anyone should ever neglect making nand backups with this method available!!

I take no credit for any of the program itself I only created the .bat files to automate the process a bit 

Huge thanks and props to the XeBuild team , all the staff and devs here on RMS, and especially JPizzle for his update tutorial using the XeBuild update server,, found here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

I encourage everyone who uses this software to send a small donation to the XeBuild team at donations@realmodscene.com and help them help us keep our consoles running safe and strong ;)

XeBuild Update Server v1.rar
XeBuild Quick Info.rar

• Like 2

I am wanting to learn to make xbox360 kv/CPUkey...I am not in it for the money as of now, just to stay connected...Later, maybe for a quick buck...If you can help let me know...Thnx

KV/CPU Key collectors get no Support here on RMS. We do not support aspirations, to get (longer) online (XBL) with JTAG/RGH Units.

• Like 1

I am wanting to learn to make xbox360 kv/CPUkey...I am not in it for the money as of now, just to stay connected...Later, maybe for a quick buck...If you can help let me know...Thnx

For that, you need to buy a large number of consoles, dump their nand, install a chip... basically, you hack it... then you get the KV and it's corresponding CPUKey... that's the only way, but like Dr.Gonzo said, we're not going to help you with anything related to XBL with JTAG/RGH consoles, and anything other related to Xbox LIVE is on Microsoft...