RealModScene
MikeLemon

[Request] looking for a program called flash 360

I'm just looking for a program called flash 360 to update my dash to 16756 like the guy in this video does 

and I dont manage to find that any where

I don't know Swizzy, do you think there's someone in this forum who knows a thing or two about this particular bit of software? ;)

I'm just looking for a program called flash 360 to update my dash to 16756 like the guy in this video does 

To save you some possible hassle in a couple ways,,

1. you won't get support on these forums regarding 16756 as Team Xebuild has not released the official files , the ones floating around the web are patched up versions of previous builds

2. I recommend only using the official XeBuild releases (latest being 16747) , that being said, use this method to update http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/ , It's can be done in 2-3 minutes or less and requires no file transfers or extra storage devices , by far the easiest way available ;)

otherwise if you wish to use the old flashing method I have attached swizzy's tool below, but I will not provide any info on 16756 as I know the staff and devs here do not support it's use due to the current only viable use being online play.

Simple_360_NAND_Flasher_v1.3_BETA.rar

In a quick look I couldnt find the official thread on these forums for the program, but please drop swizzy a like or a thanks for his work if you use and appreciate his software http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3472-simple-360-nand-flasher-by-swizzy-v13-ou-v12/#entry26180

• Like 1

Don't use Flash360, Flash360 is out-dated now a days, use Simple 360 NAND Flasher instead, it supports ALL motherboards, and it's much easier to use... the filenames are the same, the difference is that Simple 360 NAND Flasher only have read/write, it also have a read + write feature... but... Flash360 have atleast 2 different ways of writing...

Simple 360 NAND Flasher is alot easier to find, and you have a much better tutorial here: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ which describes the process in more details with various options...

In your tutorial when I update the nand with the simple nand flash 360 methode it says some thing about spared data that the machine doesnt need and then counts down from 5 to 0 and shuts it down

Don't use Flash360, Flash360 is out-dated now a days, use Simple 360 NAND Flasher instead, it supports ALL motherboards, and it's much easier to use... the filenames are the same, the difference is that Simple 360 NAND Flasher only have read/write, it also have a read + write feature... but... Flash360 have atleast 2 different ways of writing...

Simple 360 NAND Flasher is alot easier to find, and you have a much better tutorial here: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ which describes the process in more details with various options...

also when I generate that udtflash file it says that it cant determine if the nand is too small or big (This sign that the nand is not properly dumpd

that'd be because you have a MMC corona which isn't even supported by Flash360... did you read the instructions for 4GB corona consoles?

that'd be because you have a MMC corona which isn't even supported by Flash360... did you read the instructions for 4GB corona consoles?

So I need to do this with xell or rawfish? because I didnt get if (Corona motherboards aren't fully supported) refers to "the method for corna mother" boards or that "method does'nt support it"? and I used your flasher "Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2" and where is that root of the usbkey for the xell method

So I need to do this with xell or rawfish? because I didnt get if (Corona motherboards aren't fully supported) refers to "the method for corna mother" boards or that "method does'nt support it"? and I used your flasher "[/size]

Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2" and where is that root of the usbkey for the xell method

My flasher supports MMC coronas, when you build your nand with xeBuild GUI you have to set advanced mode, disable the failsafe and check the argument line editor so you can add 4g to corona, otherwise it'll build a 16mb nand which won't work with your console due to it beeing a MMC corona and not NAND corona...

Well yes I did but I could'nt check the open parameter thing sins I work with a laptop and I cant scroll to there But I did it with a computer and flashed it using your flasher now when I boot up my xbox 360 with the usb hard drive in there it does'nt get in the FSD menu it goes to the normal xbox 360 menu with my users 

Well yes I did but I could'nt check the open parameter thing sins I work with a laptop and I cant scroll to there But I did it with a computer and flashed it using your flasher now when I boot up my xbox 360 with the usb hard drive in there it does'nt get in the FSD menu it goes to the normal xbox 360 menu with my users

You need to reconfigure Dashlaunch, and save your launch.ini to your harddrive or a usb drive instead of to flash/mmcmu

You need to reconfigure Dashlaunch, and save your launch.ini to your harddrive or a usb drive instead of to flash/mmcmu

I followed your tutorial up to Step 8) Installing the Avatar Data using using the xebuild 

now I have the %SystemUpdate folder on the hard drive with the launch.ini file and from here I dunno what to do I still have  that FSD menu problem,

and how tha hell do you answer that fast.

I followed your tutorial up to Step 8) Installing the Avatar Data using using the xebuild 

now I have the %SystemUpdate folder on the hard drive with the launch.ini file and from here I dunno what to do I still have  that FSD menu problem,

and how tha hell do you answer that fast.

Start any homebrew or game with that usb in so that it triggers the update... if you have this launch.ini (created by xeBuild GUI) it'll override all other settings, and it uses mostly defaults, only disabling the update blocking...

My answering speed is purely based on luck ;) i check the forums quite often, and last response was so close because you had just posted before my last cycle :)

Start any homebrew or game with that usb in so that it triggers the update... if you have this launch.ini (created by xeBuild GUI) it'll override all other settings, and it uses mostly defaults, only disabling the update blocking...

My answering speed is purely based on luck ;) i check the forums quite often, and last response was so close because you had just posted before my last cycle :)

When I go to "My Games" with xbox 360 normal menu(not the FSD menu) and hit A on piggle or what ever that is the system asks me that it needs to do some security updates (It does that with the xbox 360 pop up message) and I'm afraid that's not the nand updates they are looking for so should I agree to that or that's not what you meant

When I go to "My Games" with xbox 360 normal menu(not the FSD menu) and hit A on piggle or what ever that is the system asks me that it needs to do some security updates (It does that with the xbox 360 pop up message) and I'm afraid that's not the nand updates they are looking for so should I agree to that or that's not what you meant

The nand update is already done if you followed the previous steps to the letter...

Make sure you don't have a game in your DVD player and make sure you don't have a network cable connected and you can without any worry accept the message as it'll be the avatar update from the usb memory... of course, you have to make sure it's the same version as is on your motherboard right now and not any newer version (on your usb memory)

The nand update is already done if you followed the previous steps to the letter...

Make sure you don't have a game in your DVD player and make sure you don't have a network cable connected and you can without any worry accept the message as it'll be the avatar update from the usb memory... of course, you have to make sure it's the same version as is on your motherboard right now and not any newer version (on your usb memory)

I did what you said it still doesnt get in the FSD menu but I'm able to get into that peggle game through the xbox 360 menu without it asking me to update and I cant access my games by the way I updated my nand to the newest version 2.0.16747

I did what you said it still doesnt get in the FSD menu but I'm able to get into that peggle game through the xbox 360 menu without it asking me to update and I cant access my games by the way I updated my nand to the newest version 2.0.16747

Make sure you have dashlaunch installed, download it's installer... once you've got it running, configure dashlaunch and make sure to save your configuration... other then that, i have no idea what's causing your problem...

Make sure you have dashlaunch installed, download it's installer... once you've got it running, configure dashlaunch and make sure to save your configuration... other then that, i have no idea what's causing your problem...

Well ahh one problem :

I do have that on my usb hard drive but I dont know how to access that,

I was accessing that through the FSD menu but now I cant sins I cant get into FSD menu