RealModScene
MWH

Title Updates Location

I know this is an old post, but i do have a question regarding TU's downloaded via Aurora Dash - is there a way to easily use the same TU's in FSD? I haven't had luck using the same TU's when switching between dashboards. 

9 hours ago, King_Fresh88 said:

I know this is an old post, but i do have a question regarding TU's downloaded via Aurora Dash - is there a way to easily use the same TU's in FSD? I haven't had luck using the same TU's when switching between dashboards. 

that is because of how fsd/aurora works mate..

technically they work identical.. they both backup a TU into their own folder, then they check to see if the TU that is activated matches what is in the TU location, and if not, they copy the backup to the correct location, overwriting what TU is there. 

same goes for if you DO NOT have a TU activated in the menu, it will remove any TU that is in the location, because you have setup "NO TU" and that's how it works.

Hi! I have a problem with "cache" TUs in Aurora 0.7b r1622 in a X360 Slim Trinity with an internal 4GB memory. I have an external HDD installed and I try to run Aurora either on the USB-HDD and on "OnBoardMU" and didn't fix the problem.

The problem is with the "cache" TUs because I download them to "\Xbox360\System\OnBoardMU\Cache" and then activate it but when I play the game the update it doesn't activate. And I can't download the TU to my USB HDD because I have the following error message: "Title Updates of this type (cache) are not supported on USB devices. Please select a different device to download this Title Update to."

I detected the problem with two games: With Castle Crashers doesn't load the DLC characters if I haven't the game updated. And in Blur when I enter to LiNK it shows me a warning message that says "TU Version: 0. Title Update #2 is available! Warning: Players on different title update versions cannot see each other. Please update if you are having issues finding any games". It happens the same with other LiNK games.

But I don't have this problem with the "000B0000" updates. For example: with Scott Pilgrim vs The World if I load the game without the TU I doesn't show the DLC characters, but if I activate the TU the game shows them perfectly.

Also I don't have this problem with another X360 Slim Trinity with an internal 250GB HDD. I install the "cache" TUs to my internal HDDs and work perfect.

There is a way to fix this? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.