RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Poi

DashLaunch freezes when attempting to set path

Okay so first I have tried this using both 3.08 and 3.12 and when I go to any of the paths and hit A to select any of the paths it completely freezes the console (yes I have waited.... after 30 minutes and nothing changing I assume it is 100% frozen).

Is there some simple thing I am doing wrong? Or should I give it a longer wait time to scan drive (250 GB Microsoft HDD)

Info Specifics:

Board: Falcon

Flash: Falcon

Type: Glitch

Kernel: 2.0.16747.0

SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED

Okay for future reference to those who may run into the same issue here is how I got it working....

Install old version of DashLaunch (F3 installer I used came with 3.02) Then transfer DashLaunch 3.12 inside installer folder and run Default.xex it will prompt an update and bam. Everything was working.

You probably had the unofficial DL 3.12 installed for some reason, it's a known issue that it has freezing problems...

You probably had the unofficial DL 3.12 installed for some reason, it's a known issue that it has freezing problems...

I only get my DL files from here so..... Although it is now fixed so it can be closed.

I only get my DL files from here so..... Although it is now fixed so it can be closed.

The unofficial xeBuild GUI/JRunner packs contain the patched dashlaunch, the installer itself hasn't been patched, just the launch.xex file...