RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
overdosse

Need help with frozen xbox, wont load dashboard.

Hi, need some help. I have an Phat Arcade console. The console is not jtagged or rgh and not using a harddisk. I have flashed my console to LT3.0 and updated to dashboard version 16197 via xbox Live. After flashing, I could play backup games with no problem. However, a few days after flashing my console, I was playing Fable 3, saved my game and tried to return to dashboard, but my console froze. After that, it turns out that the power brick was damaged and could not be used. So now I am using a friends power brick with no problems in powering up my console. However, everytime i start up my console, it freezes on the xbox 360 logo and nothing else happens. There aren't any error lights being shown either. I have twice reflowed my motherboard.. once with a rework station and another time using oventrick, but the console still freezes as before.

Any ideas on what the problem could be? I would appreciate any suggestions on how i can solve this. Please help!