RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shuraim Ahmet

Xbox 1 games on xbox 360

Hey guyz I just saw tutorial here for playing xbox1 games on 360 and about to try but just want to confirm a few things:

1) Do the xbox1 games work just as smoothly on 360 as 360's own games or there r few glitches

2) Will my existing data will be wiped of when making partitions such as game saves

3) Can we a play a few specific games or most of xbox1 games

4) Do we have to manage game paths every single time when we switch between 360 and 1's games or just once.

Cheerz

1:Pretty smooth

2:No, well it certainly didnt happen to me, always good to have a back up of your games just in case something goes wrong though

3:most xbox games. There is a  compatibility list on line somewhere, i know panzer dragoon's a little problematic.Jet set radio plays really well

4:No, on  unity i have game paths set for 360 and xbox 1, both show in the same location and they stay set

1:Pretty smooth

2:No, well it certainly didnt happen to me, always good to have a back up of your games just in case something goes wrong though

3:most xbox games. There is a  compatibility list on line somewhere, i know panzer dragoon's a little problematic.Jet set radio plays really well

4:No, on  unity i have game paths set for 360 and xbox 1, both show in the same location and they stay set

Thanx mate.