RealModScene
xALPHAxOMEGAx

When will the new dash launch be updated

Hello forums. I recently sent in my xbox to get updated to the latest dash 16756. I got my xbox back two weeks ago, and I noticed dash launch wasn't working anymore. I contacted the guy and told him and he said I have to wait for a new dash launch to be released and that it will be on this website which is why I'm here. I have no knowledge on nands flashing etc. dash launch was very simple for me to understand as I only had to download to a usb and put it on my hard drive. I'm asking because I really want to use dash launch so it can boot up in fsd, but the only way I can use dash launch is by downgrading and I have no idea how. I have a unlimited stealth which I use to watch netflix, and have fun modding gta free roam online with IRL friends. I don't support pvp modding etc as it ruins enjoyment. I only use mods to have fun not to cheat. Will the new dash launch be up anytime soon? I don't like using netflix from my computer. I like laying back and relaxing if you know what I mean.

Dashlaunch 3.13 will be released when we feel it's needed...

16756 isn't required for anyone at this point, those needing it are those using XBLSE/XBLS/XBLH whom we do NOT support...

Hello forums. I recently sent in my xbox to get updated to the latest dash 16756. I got my xbox back two weeks ago, and I noticed dash launch wasn't working anymore. I contacted the guy and told him and he said I have to wait for a new dash launch to be released and that it will be on this website which is why I'm here. I have no knowledge on nands flashing etc. dash launch was very simple for me to understand as I only had to download to a usb and put it on my hard drive. I'm asking because I really want to use dash launch so it can boot up in fsd, but the only way I can use dash launch is by downgrading and I have no idea how. I have a unlimited stealth which I use to watch netflix, and have fun modding gta free roam online with IRL friends. I don't support pvp modding etc as it ruins enjoyment. I only use mods to have fun not to cheat. Will the new dash launch be up anytime soon? I don't like using netflix from my computer. I like laying back and relaxing if you know what I mean and I don't want to wast another $80 to watch my tv shows on a roku netflix player

It's enough with 1 thread, i've merged your threads as they're not 1:1 copy, and i'm to tired to read throught your last post...

Dashlaunch 3.13 will be released when we feel it's needed...16756 isn't required for anyone at this point, those needing it are those using XBLSE/XBLS/XBLH whom we do NOT support...

Oh ok so not anytime soon?

Oh ok so not anytime soon?

Precisely, if you want to downgrade back to 16747 you can read this thread: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com it's the way i personally do upgrades, it's the same when you want to downgrade it...

Read the full guide BEFORE you start then ask any questions you have, once you get started you might have more questions, but if you read the entire first and second post (the full guide) you'll have less issues

Precisely, if you want to downgrade back to 16747 you can read this thread: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com it's the way i personally do upgrades, it's the same when you want to downgrade it...

Read the full guide BEFORE you start then ask any questions you have, once you get started you might have more questions, but if you read the entire first and second post (the full guide) you'll have less issues

If I downgrade I won't be able to watch netflix though.

If I downgrade I won't be able to watch netflix though.

True, but... if you don't... you can't etheir right?

You guys should sell the new dash launch, like two weeks before the actual release. I know I would buy it.

Lol why?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Most people like to using the features, but not all know how to downgrade.

Any that justify selling our free software before releasing it for free why?

Etheir way, anyone that knows how to update also knows how to downgrade... if they just use their brain for more then a few milliseconds...

Etheir way, anyone that knows how to update also knows how to downgrade... if they just use their brain for more then a few milliseconds...

He's one of those fags using it to go on Live

I'm also waiting for the new dashlaunch to support the new kernel because I updated my xbox 360 console with it and now I cant do any thing not even to update that to the old kernal sins I have a 4g corona console and I cant re nand from the xell 

I'm also waiting for the new dashlaunch to support the new kernel because I updated my xbox 360 console with it and now I cant do any thing not even to update that to the old kernal sins I have a 4g corona console and I cant re nand from the xell

You can burn xexmenu to a cd and run simple 360 nand flasher from any usb device formatted in fat32 to reflash your nand for 16747 if your console is still booting dash that is... otherwise you have to do it by hardware...

He's one of those fags using it to go on Live

I don't care about going online. Dealing with Nands, and Flashing is too complex for me. I just bought my jtag, and i ship it to my friend when their is a new update so he can do it. Dashlaunch is simple as i only need to put it on a usb and transfer it to my console.

Not me :/ I send mines in to update, as i messed up my console last time when i tried it. The guy that usually flashes or upgrades my console tried to fix the problem with me over teamviewer. He made me download Simple Nand Flash, and he set it up for me on the pc. He was walking me threw it as he was able to see my Xbox screen threw my capture card, and when i ran it on XexMenu the screen went black, and was writing files or something. After that the Xbox's fan got really loud, and i kept getting RROD. I wouldn't get the red ring all the time, but most of the time when i started the console it would either start up normal with a really loud fan, or just red ring 7 out of 10 times.

PS

I'm just saying its a good way to get the site money so you guys can make more cool stuff.

Dashlaunch 3.13 will be released when we feel it's needed...

16756 isn't required for anyone at this point, those needing it are those using XBLSE/XBLS/XBLH whom we do NOT support...

Unfortunately for me, my console has dual boot (trident switch) and the kinect doesn't work if there are different dash versions. I always have to update to new dashes to connect to live.

Unfortunately for me, my console has dual boot (trident switch) and the kinect doesn't work if there are different dash versions. I always have to update to new dashes to connect to live.

You can use a USBMU for your RGH/JTAG part

You can use a USBMU for your RGH/JTAG part

I did not understand you. I mean it seems my dashboard version must be the same on both (switch) to kinect work. When I boot up on freestyle (older dash + dashlaunch) with a external hard drive, the kinect ask for update and doesn't work. So, when a new version is released for xbox, mine it updated so I can play on xbox live.

I did not understand you. I mean it seems my dashboard version must be the same on both (switch) to kinect work. When I boot up on freestyle (older dash + dashlaunch) with a external hard drive, the kinect ask for update and doesn't work. So, when a new version is released for xbox, mine it updated so I can play on xbox live.

You can make a USBMU (Format a USB stick with your Xbox 360 dashboard) next, you install the Avatar support for 16747 to this, use this with your hacked nand and you'll have kinect support etc ;)

You can make a USBMU (Format a USB stick with your Xbox 360 dashboard) next, you install the Avatar support for 16747 to this, use this with your hacked nand and you'll have kinect support etc ;)

thanks, I'd like to try this, but I don't know how do this. Do you have some doc, links, instructions or where can I find more info about this?

thanks, I'd like to try this, but I don't know how do this. Do you have some doc, links, instructions or where can I find mor info about this?

you mean update hacked nand with 16756 avatar or update with 16747 avatar? will my original nand (dashboard 16756) continue working normally?

i didn't kwon you could go on xbl with a jtag hows that possible...

Not with a JTAG (Dualboot) but many think that RGH is the same as JTAG... if you use R-JTAG you can go online with a "JTAG" dualboot...

There's also the posibility of using services like XBLH etc. we don't appreciate ppl that use them here tho...

you mean update hacked nand with 16756 avatar or update with 16747 avatar? will my original nand (dashboard 16756) continue working normally?

The hacked one should be using 16747 if that's what you've got installed... your original will still work perfectly fine yes..

Not with a JTAG (Dualboot) but many think that RGH is the same as JTAG... if you use R-JTAG you can go online with a "JTAG" dualboot...

There's also the posibility of using services like XBLH etc. we don't appreciate ppl that use them here tho...

The hacked one should be using 16747 if that's what you've got installed... your original will still work perfectly fine yes..

thank you Swizzy, it worked perfectly.