RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Translation Tool

Hi there!
Tell me us, please, where I can download the original language (eng) for 0.7b release?
I want translate to russian language.

19 minutes ago, Neur0z said:

Hi there!
Tell me us, please, where I can download the original language (eng) for 0.7b release?
I want translate to russian language.

its in the main 0.7 release thread

1 minute ago, felida said:

its in the main 0.7 release thread 

thx, i found it 😀

Thanks mate i will try this one, but i have to see if it works for new aurora 0.7 to share my translation.

Aurora 0.7b works so fine but i have many doubts into how it works besides Freestyle but until now all is clear like water :)

EDIT. I have finished my spanish translation however i have compiled with AuroraLanguagePackCompiler because with this one some files are missing to compile propertly i think is MS SDK xbox 360 files. But anyways when i try it to change into aurora it said strings are the same as default language and error appears and then language files are again on english default language.

I will review it to see what is going on because this is the first time i work on xbox 360 :)

I have saved language xml file and have xzp file and all seems to be fine but at the end do not :(

Any idea ?

5 hours ago, Whiteneo said:

Thanks mate i will try this one, but i have to see if it works for new aurora 0.7 to share my translation.

Aurora 0.7b works so fine but i have many doubts into how it works besides Freestyle but until now all is clear like water :)

EDIT. I have finished my spanish translation however i have compiled with AuroraLanguagePackCompiler because with this one some files are missing to compile propertly i think is MS SDK xbox 360 files. But anyways when i try it to change into aurora it said strings are the same as default language and error appears and then language files are again on english default language.

I will review it to see what is going on because this is the first time i work on xbox 360 :)

I have saved language xml file and have xzp file and all seems to be fine but at the end do not :(

Any idea ?

1. try the compiled version of Aurora Translation Tool by felida

2. try the Aurora Language Pack Compiler compiled by felida

3. please note the above two tools need XuiTools.dll which you may copy from previous release.

1 hour ago, freebumblebee said:

1. try the compiled version of Aurora Translation Tool by felida

2. try the Aurora Language Pack Compiler compiled by felida

3. please note the above two tools need XuiTools.dll which you may copy from previous release.

XuiTools.dll

Thanks to both i have downloaded all files and with the first one same error to compile missing one file and with the second one (i mean)

Aurora Language Pack Compiler

With the second one does not load flags like the version i have with the first post attatched, so i run it and with this new file the size was increased in kb compared with the other one.

I use the files inside that posts but only the attatchments provided and all seems to be ok but i will try it again and let you know, by the way i have the xml file of EN-US inside first post of Aurora 0.7b and now i will try again with the new ones to see what is happen :) Anyway i have readed i need to change users creator of skin so i have changed too before continue and now i will try this one, many thanks for your quick responses :)

EDIT: Yeah now it is working fine thanks for all.

And i did not see where can i share this file ?

There are some part inside the forums or may i ask to Swizzy ?

I have seen this thread but there are no new posts creation, so maybe a pm or something but i don't wanna disturb people :)

Anyways thanks for all and i want to share this translation with all people and make another ones for some parts i want to change to spanish too, but i will read again all information and only will ask if necessary.

Thanks in advice ;)

Thanks to you @freebumblebee you have save from some headaches :)

I will contribute as ever for other scripts / plataforms and more because i love to share some part of our work because many of us try to contribute and share information for more users who needs it :)

And my next contributions would be a skin for Aurora 0.7b it woul take many time because i need to know how this tools works and what can be done because i know some html, css, js, php, ajax and more codes to write but i am new into this new plataform and i see it works with lua so i have to learn about it, and you have many usefull tools similar than ones i have used before so i think i can do it :)

On 7/25/2018 at 2:59 PM, danial1380 said:

Hello
I have successfully translated Farsi
Please finalize the file xzp
Send me an email.
Thankful

email: danialshirali16@gmail.com

Farsi_language.rar

Use the Language Pack compiler: 

On 8/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, danial1380 said:

I managed to make the final file and copied it into the language of Aurora, but Aurora did not identify it.

please help

Did you use the compiler linked above? if not - it's not the correct file format

Nice job.

There are lots of duplicated items.

Would you mind adding a function that can automatically find and replace the duplicated translation?

That will be more effective.