RealModScene
pipadee2012

[Aurora] When are the basics comin back

Hi guys im just wondering when things like fan control mod and folders will be coming to aurora?? also I would like to say thanks for the dash its great could do with more updates but im sure you all have much in store for us in the near future 

Thanks guys 

Hi guys im just wondering when things like fan control mod and folders will be coming to aurora?? also I would like to say thanks for the dash its great could do with more updates but im sure you all have much in store for us in the near future 

Thanks guys

Fan controls will probably not come...

Folders? what do you mean by that exactly?

Features are beeing worked upon constantly, the guys in Phoenix have other things they have to do aswell (they do have a day time job, and families, they have higher priority then this project) when they're ready for a new release, they'll release it...

• Like 1

oh yeah and I completely understand that swizzy like the way we could arrange the games into folders Homebrew, XBLA etc 

Im also having probs using 360 content manager with ftp too 

but everything is well appreciated and the effort its amazing that is put into these projects 

thanks to all involved 

oh yeah and I completely understand that swizzy like the way we could arrange the games into folders Homebrew, XBLA etc 

Im also having probs using 360 content manager with ftp too 

but everything is well appreciated and the effort its amazing that is put into these projects 

thanks to all involved

Ok, well... the "Folders" you speak of is now known as "Filters"...

The 360 Content Manager issues will probably be resolved later on by the author ;)

Thanks for the gread job.

1) I think that incompatible with 360ContentManager is that because Aurora's FTP server is running on passive mode.

2) One suggestion is, if it possible to make an option to hide secondary discs, currently I have 2 "Mass Effect 3" items and 7 for "Injustince" (that may be because the dlc and extra packs that i was put), so overall I think checking for toplevel content directory will be a good way.

Thanks for the gread job.

1) I think that incompatible with 360ContentManager is that because Aurora's ftp server is running on passive mode.

2) One suggestion is, if it possible to make an option to hide secondary discs, currently I have 2 "Mass Effect 3" items and 7 for "Injustince" (that may be because the dlc and extra packs that i was put), so overall I think checking for toplevel content directory will be a good way.

You can hide the any games you want using the menus... just look around ;)

Yes I know, but it just will be little bit more sexy ;)

So, basically... you want a filter that hides games that aren't disk1?

if so, here's an example of how to do it:

Add this to Media\Scripts\Filter.lua

GameListFilterCategories["Hide MultiDisc"] = GameListFilterHideMultiDisc
And this to Media\Scripts\FilterFunctions.lua

function GameListFilterHideMultiDisc(Content)
	-- Return if this game is disc number 1
	return Content.DiscNum <= 1
end
I don't have any multi game discs on my console right now, but... this should work...
  • Like 1