RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
diech95

API KEY FAIL

In Aurora when i try to login with my username and password, failed to generate api key i dont know what is the problem .__., y cant play, plz help me. And in the page of xbox unity, error any time U_u, im tired of that , when i login in XBOX UNITY with my account of JQE360 says = Login in JQE360 ._., and im login, omg, sometimes i try to connect to JQE360.COM y say me error, to connect, dont have permissions

• Like 1

If you cannot login to xboxunity you probably need to reset your password, if you can't login to xboxunity on your computer, you will also be unable to do it on the console...

just delete the launch.ini - Reboot.

Xbox will start with default values .

Start dashlaunch xex. configure your lauch.ini with Aurora as default, 

save your new lauch.ini

Everything will be solved.

just delete the launch.ini - Reboot.

Xbox will start with default values .

Start dashlaunch xex. configure your lauch.ini with Aurora as default, 

save your new lauch.ini

Everything will be solved.

Only if your dashlaunch configuration is the cause of the issues... but... beeing unable to login on your computer has NOTHING to do with your launch.ini settings ;)

Where i can reset my password plz

oh men i reset my fucking password and in xbox unity appears: Login failed. Please Try Again

Where i can reset my password plz

oh men i reset my fucking password and in xbox unity appears: Login failed. Please Try Again

Login to irc and check for help there...

it looks like you are connected... if you used the default name "n00b###" which would be a random number...

Anyways, just type in your queries and someone with an answer will respond, etheir that or wait for someone to answer here on the forums...

Swizzy most people solved their problem in aurora by deleting the default.ini. if it not the case how should I know it isnt.

Yes, it's possible that some settings may cause issues for Aurora, but one should still start by trying to connect on the computer, the computer have nothing to do with your console, if it don't work on the computer etheir... well... then you should start by looking into that problem before you start looking into problems on the console

I have the same problem i get a error when trying to get the api key. I can log in on the website but just not on the xbox. Very strange, i have also deleted the ini file and then set it to aurora in dashlaunch.

I have the same problem i get a error when trying to get the api key. I can log in on the website but just not on the xbox. Very strange, i have also deleted the ini file and then set it to aurora in dashlaunch.

xhttp is enabled on your console? you have internet to your console?

• Like 1

please I can't get an API for username : Ramez

could any one help?

Did you doublecheck that your console have internet? did you doublecheck your password? (it's case sensitive, meaning "PaSSwoRD" and "password" are different)

help icant solve my problem am trying to play on system link and when i try to login with my unity account on my computer it says login to jqe360 i reseted my password 6 times still nothing . and i cant request the api key from the consol either all dashlaunch settings are correct . what do i do

You need to create an account in xboxunity.net NOT in jqe360 also when you make the account you need to activate it.. You will get an activation email.

• Like 1