RealModScene
ferala9x

XPGamesaves Carbon Aurora Skin (0.1a r496) by FeralA9X

xpgcarbon_zps63e491b6.png

This is the first Aurora skin i have produced so far, turned out much cleaner than expected.
Any Questions or bugs please let me know and i will fix them.

To install simply backup your original default.xzp file and replace with this one into the Skins folder.

Download

1_zpsddb0a4e5.png

2_zps168425ed.png

3_zpsb972566b.png

4_zpsec7da6e0.png

5_zpsd8c924dd.png

6_zps2549ada7.png

7_zps289facd2.png

8_zpsff5003fd.png

9_zpsc3007f4c.png

Many thanks to begallegal for testing the skin and for the screenshots.

This skin was made for XPGamesaves.

Enjoy!

v1.1
- Updated cleaner images to sections of skin
- Added customised logo's
- Fixed a few alignment issues
- Updated dark icons and text missed in the initial release

v1
- Initial Release

• Like 7

Nice skin!!! But without your logo should be cleaner and still amazing :)

The skin's logo's are only in the settings screen... and it's to show who made it so that nobody can come and claim it's theirs ;)

• Like 1

The skin's logo's are only in the settings screen... and it's to show who made it so that nobody can come and claim it's theirs ;)

Great, I'm testing right now thanks :D

The main logo can be removed easy by deleting the /Images/Visuals/Feral/xpg.png within the skin file itself, once Aurora is updated i will probably release a few more skins without logos but this was a skin designed for XPGamesaves, hence the name and logo lol

I have noticed a few minor bugs which dont really affect the usability of Aurora, mostly just visual and will be updated when a newer Aurora version is released ;)

Hi guys.. hoping you're able to point me in the right direction.. I simply added a skin in the correct skin folder (Aurora -> Skin), by following the instructions, I renamed the working one to 'default.xzp.old', (to back it up) and copied in the new default.xzp.. ofcourse now it's no longer getting past the xbox360 logo screen, so it's not liking the the new skin. Is there a way I can access the contents of the HDD through xell or another method to access the HDD to remove to nonworking skin and rename the working one back to normal? Any help will be appreciated!

OK, so I sorted it! turns out if I leave it on the blank screen after the 360 logo for a minute, I can load the usual menu that comes up by pressing the middle button, and then from there getting back to the 360 dash, thus being able to access xex-menu, and followed http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-ftp-into-xexmenu.194348/ to FTP into the HDD and revert it back to original skin!

Hi guys.. hoping you're able to point me in the right direction.. I simply added a skin in the correct skin folder (Aurora -> Skin), by following the instructions, I renamed the working one to 'default.xzp.old', (to back it up) and copied in the new default.xzp.. ofcourse now it's no longer getting past the xbox360 logo screen, so it's not liking the the new skin. Is there a way I can access the contents of the HDD through xell or another method to access the HDD to remove to nonworking skin and rename the working one back to normal? Any help will be appreciated!

OK, so I sorted it! turns out if I leave it on the blank screen after the 360 logo for a minute, I can load the usual menu that comes up by pressing the middle button, and then from there getting back to the 360 dash, thus being able to access xex-menu, and followed http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-ftp-into-xexmenu.194348/ to FTP into the HDD and revert it back to original skin!

The reason for the error is that you're trying to use the skin with a newer version of Aurora then it was created for (it was made for 0.1A)