RealModScene
remete89

Ports fail to be found when trying testing?

I also found out today that there is a new dashBoard for Xbox from 16747 to 16756. I am still on the 16747 dashboard. Is that the reason for me getting the error "unable to join game session"

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nope, not the reason...

Nope, not the reason...

Then I think I have run out of options. Because now everything passes. I can host for ppl to join but I still can't join host rooms. The better part is to join as i dont have enuf bandwidth speed to host. Unable to join game session error.

jegy7yna.jpg

All these host but when I try to join it says cannot join game session. I have passes on everything. Port upnp authentication latest tu dashboard is 16747.. And yet I still can't play. What is wrong with my set up guys I need help pleeeeaaaasssseee..

pynasyza.jpg

I do not know what is wrong but I thought both uplink and downlink are suppose to be moving but I see more of uplink than downlink. Can anybody tell me why or what am doing wrong?

Its been a week now and still nothing I ever do succeeds. I can't get help here anymore. [emoji17][emoji17]

Try 1981-1984 for your ports, also have you tickedĀ  "UPNP" in the "PLUGIN" screen in the settings screen? alosĀ  recheck your dashlaunch settings especially network let me know how you go

Enabling UPNP did the trick!

• Like 1